PDA

View Full Version : emag valve changability

Minimag4me
09-30-2001, 11:43 AM
is it possible to put a reagular auto/minimag valve into a emag. i know you can put the retrovalve into a regular mag but can u put a regular mag valve into an e-mag(i know it would be dumb and it would have shootdown and stuff but is it possible). Im just curious by the way.

BlackVCG
09-30-2001, 02:08 PM
Yes, it's possible. With the E-Mag upgrade, AGD will use whatever valve is with your gun. So if it's a stock valve they will use that and match it to the rest of the gun so it works properly.

Minimag4me
09-30-2001, 05:11 PM
does this mean i could use co2 on an e-mag with a regular mag valve if i keep the liquid out. That would be cool. I would call it the poor mans co2 e-mag.

Chris
09-30-2001, 08:42 PM
Yes you could. The only reason you have to use nitro with the factory emags is because of the retrovalve on them. With a stock valve, you could use co2. However, you may come across many problems if you really climb on the trigger. If you plan on doing this, I would highly suggest an anti siphon tank, and if at all possible, set it up as you would a shocker with a maxflow reg. Just my $.02

-Chris

Minimag4me
09-30-2001, 11:49 PM
thats great. do we know how long the e-mag conversions will go on for because im very poor. thanks