PDA

View Full Version : angel problems and no help from wdp

triggerman
04-05-2004, 05:01 PM
The other day I slid into a bunker and broke my feed neck. the threads in the body striped. I called wdp. they said I would have to theangelguy.com. theres no one on theangelguy.com. so what do I do now? I shelled out a bunch of cash of the thing (when it was new) and they wont even point me in the right direction. you would think the would have a tech on hand. I don't want to have to wait on a tech to mabe email me back. Atleast when I call AGD they ethier connect me to a tech or have one call me back asap.

yaddatrance
04-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Hmm... have you tried posting TAG's forums? When I had
an angel, TAG was very helpful. I know he also checks
the angel forum here as well.

Worst case, I recommend going to www.angel-owners.com
and asking there... Sorry I can't help you more.

triggerman
04-05-2004, 05:12 PM
theangelguy.com links to the tag forums. but its like a gost town there.

bleachit
04-05-2004, 05:15 PM
go to the angel forum here, on AO. TAG hangs out there, I believe.

MarkM
04-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by triggerman
The other day I slid into a bunker and broke my feed neck. the threads in the body striped. I called wdp. they said I would have to theangelguy.com. theres no one on theangelguy.com. so what do I do now? I shelled out a bunch of cash of the thing (when it was new) and they wont even point me in the right direction. you would think the would have a tech on hand. I don't want to have to wait on a tech to mabe email me back. Atleast when I call AGD they ethier connect me to a tech or have one call me back asap.

Even if you rang today you would have only got an answer machine at best as they do not open on a Monday's try tomorrow after 11am EST 1 706 876 0085 They can re-tap the feedneck as you were told by WDP though as to cost that can only be determined on sight of the damage, some cases can be just a body re-cut others involve a new thread entirely and a custom fitted feedneck just depends on how severely you have damaged the Angel.

Bulldog
04-05-2004, 05:18 PM
Just a shot in the dark, but you could try Doc Nickel also. I'm having him do something similar with my Xmag.

fire1811
04-05-2004, 05:21 PM
www.docsmachine.com

he will rethread it for you i think

triggerman
04-05-2004, 05:26 PM
thanks mark I'll call em tomarrow. I called about an hour ago but it sounded like a fax machine answered.