PDA

View Full Version : Intelliframe

D34th
04-05-2004, 05:06 PM
im looking into an intelliframe for a classic mag, i just want to konw exactly what it does, i cant seem to find enough info to buy it yet...

thanks

.tMan
04-05-2004, 05:09 PM
The intelliframe uses a double trigger or a blade trigger. They are able to "Intillifeed", which means you can connect them to your revvy's and the hopper will cycle every shot. Hope that answers your question

OldSchoolVM68
04-05-2004, 05:15 PM
So is the trigger pull the same as before?

Pacifist_Farmer
04-05-2004, 05:23 PM
it really is nothing more than a nice double trigger frame

and sure you can "intellifeed" your hopper or warp with it but you need to supply everything from the switch to the man hours to do it, it doesnt really take that long though

I recommend it

edman282
04-05-2004, 05:58 PM
yep the pull is the same but you will be able to pull it faster since you are using 2 fingers

samshot69
04-05-2004, 06:13 PM
i also had that question. thanx guys.

Dryden
04-05-2004, 08:49 PM
I would definately recommend the Intelliframe as a first upgrade to a stock classic or mini. While everything about the stock Mags is quality, the stock carbon fiber trigger frame isn't "substantial" and is very short.

The Intelliframe is longer and fatter, should accept most standard aftermarket 45 grips, and - as mentioned - has a mounting plate inside the frame for a microswitch.

The only instance I might recommend against an Intelliframe is for young players or those with small hands, as the girth of the Intelliframe plus wrap-around grips will make it difficult to handle.