PDA

View Full Version : Warpig Super Loader Test, Guess Who Was FASTEST???

AGD
09-30-2001, 12:37 PM
All,

Our buddy Bill Mills once again cuts through the crap and does a real scientific test to see what's real and what's hype. Check out his test of all the major loaders now on the market. See for yourself which loader is the best.

AGD

Warpig Loader Test here (http://www.warpig.com/paintball/technical/loaders/lineup/index.shtml)

zvanut
09-30-2001, 01:05 PM
Tom,
It is obvious who is the best, did you really think your "who is the best" was challenging :) LOL

jah871
09-30-2001, 03:19 PM
yes i understand that im deleting my post because i dont want to start a big argument

billmi
10-01-2001, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by AGD
Bill Mills once again cuts through the crap and does a real scientific test to see what's real and what's hype.

That quote's a keeper :-)

See you on the field,
-Bill Mills

cphilip
10-01-2001, 09:32 AM
He he..."Keeper"...Piscatorial language eh?

Well now...I must say...it does appear that Bill has indeed accomplished a very scientifically correct study. Variables and constants. Replications all nice and neat. Very nice Bill.

Oh! and I am glad your results confirm the conclusion we already had made or we would have had to rip it to shreds anyway! ;)

ben_JD
10-01-2001, 09:46 AM
What performance gains (if any) would be realized by eliminating the 90-degree bend in the the feed line at the powerfeed tube? It seems that the article even acknowledges that this is a bottleneck, but I would like to see the results with a properly prepared marker.

Any ideas?

BOOT
10-01-2001, 10:56 AM
Too bad that the Halo wasn't included. The title of the report would have been "Halo kills all loaders". Not to diss AGD, but like they said the warp is not a loader. It would have been enteresting to see (in a test) what a Halo and Warp would have done. *shutter*

Oh well

MikeCouves
10-01-2001, 12:29 PM
Yeah Warp and Halo would dominate. I must say...if the Halo can do 16 no problem, imagine that with a warp. The Warp disc would be spinning so fast it would cut metal :D.