PDA

View Full Version : Which is better

Polish
04-05-2004, 09:41 PM
Just wondering what you all think is better.. Angels Sensi PDS or Smart Parts Vision Eye PDS.

Reasons why you think its better would be nice too.

tyrion2323
04-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Well, honestly, I haven't heard ONE GOOD THING about Sensei. It's not a true anti-chop system, hence why the Dynasty boys wanted to put eyes on their rigs...

The Impulse vision system certainly is very good - I know this from experience. I'm no fan of SP, but my friend's impulse is HOTT! It doesnt chop at all, and it's close to stock (new trigg and lpr). It rips so fast, and he hasn't had a single breech chop.

Just my thoughts.

Nick O time
04-05-2004, 10:01 PM
yeah sensi sucks compared to vision. my bro has an imp and got an angel and after using the angel once he gave it up and now uses the imp. the angel chopped so bad even with his halo it was horrible. i think that sensi was a pretty cool idea but it doesnt really work.

yeahthatsme
04-05-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by tyrion2323
Well, honestly, I haven't heard ONE GOOD THING about Sensei. It's not a true anti-chop system, hence why the Dynasty boys wanted to put eyes on their rigs...

The Impulse vision system certainly is very good - I know this from experience. I'm no fan of SP, but my friend's impulse is HOTT! It doesnt chop at all, and it's close to stock (new trigg and lpr). It rips so fast, and he hasn't had a single breech chop.

Just my thoughts.

sensi is a true anti-chop system, you just have to take care of it for it to work, its not terribly reliable. vision also isnt all that great, its all about break beam eyes! with eyes on i have never once chopped in my timmy, NEVER.

tasker89
04-06-2004, 11:29 AM
I think shampoo is better than conditioner...

robdamanii
04-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Any of you who are bashing sens-i even have it?

It's worked flawlessly for me since I got my speed, even with the halo that everyone says doesn't work well.

The real problem with sens-i is the speed bolt; the cupped face allows a ball to roll back off the sens-i rod which can cause weird things to happen.

Vision eyes can't see dark paint. Sens-i can. Vision eyes are...well...reflective. Reflective eyes are crap.

Sens-i isn't the ideal solution, neither is vision. Personally, I like the sens-i better since the entirity of the electronics for it are in the frame, no wires running up to an eye. But I'd rather go break beam in place of EITHER of them.

Raven4000SX
04-06-2004, 12:04 PM
ACE and Level 10 are a better combination. Guaranteed not to chop with Level 10 alone. Havoc doesn't even use his ACE because of the LEVEL 10.

No sKiLLz
04-06-2004, 12:56 PM
There are plenty of ways to ACE an Angel, but SENSI works well because it doesn't care about paint color and will never be blocked by dirt. I never thought that would be a problem till I started playing front.

The people who claim SENSI sucks never read their manual. When SENSI is turned on, you need to run ten shots through the gun so that SENSI can time the speed of your hopper. Sensi mode 2 is the fastest, but the chopping will be a problem if the SENSI doesn't know the limits of you or the hopper.

Break beam is still more effective, however.

Woogie12
04-06-2004, 02:13 PM
I love sensi. Not one chop through I don't know how many cases. Yesterday in our first GPL event I started chopping. I wasn't sure why, then I realized I had sensi off. I felt like a moron and I was also shooting a revy. Usually sensi doesn't work with a halo because the force of the halo pushes too hard on the sensor and breaks it. Most people who bash sensi either haven't tried it or broke it themselves. Hey rob, to fix your problem, get an a4 soft-face bolt.

robdamanii
04-06-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Woogie12
I love sensi. Not one chop through I don't know how many cases. Yesterday in our first GPL event I started chopping. I wasn't sure why, then I realized I had sensi off. I felt like a moron and I was also shooting a revy. Usually sensi doesn't work with a halo because the force of the halo pushes too hard on the sensor and breaks it. Most people who bash sensi either haven't tried it or broke it themselves. Hey rob, to fix your problem, get an a4 soft-face bolt.

I know, I need to get ahold of an A4 bolt, but I've been lazy (and saving dough for an IR3 which I jsut can't pass up).

The halo I use (TE software) doesn't break the sens-i sensor for some reason. My buddy's used a Zcode Halo on his, and it hasn't broken the sensor (it just blends paint like a mofo).