PDA

View Full Version : what's up with my mag??

rtpro28
04-05-2004, 10:39 PM
what's up everyone, well i've heard of this before, but every time i hook up my tank my gun shoots without pulling the trigger. not too safe, especially the first time i did it, almost shot some dude. how do ya fix it, o ring?

athomas
04-06-2004, 07:48 AM
Hold the trigger in when you turn the air on. Then quickly release the trigger to set the o-rings. It should work without the gun firing.

Remake101
04-07-2004, 11:00 AM
I had the same problem. But the first time i did it, it kept firing like an automatic. I hit one newbie about 10 times from 10 feet away by accident and that was the last and first time he played. This means that either your O-rings are not in place properly or they have gone bye bye. Do what the other guys said. If that doesn't work then the O-rings are gone or nowhere near where they should be. This means you will have to take it into the shop, unless you wanna try it urself with and automag parts kit and a manual. Unless you have worked in an shop before i wouldn't suggest this.

Dayspring
04-07-2004, 11:05 AM
Replacing orings in a mag is cake. MUCH easier than other guns. Don't make it out to be this HUGE project, cuz it really isn't.

And follow athomas' call.

phyregod
04-08-2004, 06:32 PM
Our field owner just got a brand new Rt with ULE trigger and X valve upgrades on it.. it does that too.. Just one ball, then works great. Does it every time you gas it up. Strange.