PDA

View Full Version : Emag Sometimes doesnt fire...

Arand
09-30-2001, 02:31 PM
Stock Emag
Flatline 2.0
Software version 1.37
Battery fully charged for over 2 hours

When I press the trigger in E-Mode, I can hear the "click" sound, but it does not shoot. The "click" sound is the same same sound I hear when you shoot the gun without air. I guess this is the microswitch? So I guess that's ok.

So I thought the problem was the battery as it appears the microswitch and board seem to be working.

The weird thing is, I can put the gun into hyper-mode and it will shoot. Then I switch back to E-Mode and it will shoot in E-Mode for about 5 shots, then again it stops working. I put it back into Hypermode take a shot, then back to E-Mode for 5 or 6 shots, then nothing.

Any ideas on what is wrong. I'm guessing the battery is bad.

I'll try calling the factory next week. But it would be fun to try to get this thing fixed without sending it in. Save $$ for me and AGD.

Thanks for your assistance.

Russ
09-30-2001, 06:19 PM
I had a Micro E-Mag that did this. That problem was never solved. Pro-Team eventually switched that gun with an AGD E-Mag!

Try lubing the gun (I know it sounds lame, but the on/off pin can get sticky). Anyway, your best bet is to contact AGD. They'll help you out. Good Luck.

BlackVCG
09-30-2001, 06:55 PM
Take out the valve and then pull out the on/off. Look in the hole where the on/off assembly goes and look to see what color the o-ring is. If it's black, then you have the proper o-ring and the problem is something else. If it's a standard urethane o-ring, then you need to get the black quad o-ring from AGD because your on/off pin is sticking on the cast mark of the urethane o-ring and not allowing it to fire.

Arand
09-30-2001, 10:36 PM
There are 3 black orings then a clear one on the outside of them. I'm assuming this is the quad o-ring you were referring to. The gun is stock. I took them out, lubed them and still same problem :(

Any other ideas?