PDA

View Full Version : AGD Factory/Pride/Lions websites?

warbeak2099
04-06-2004, 11:07 AM
Are there any official websites for the AGD tourny teams? Any way to track how they're doing besides the piles of junk you have to go through on warpig?

Scooter/Cootie
04-06-2004, 11:49 AM
Originally posted by warbeak2099
Are there any official websites for the AGD tourny teams? Any way to track how they're doing besides the piles of junk you have to go through on warpig?

Sorry, no websites for either team. One of the best ways to keep track of how were doing is to check back here on AO.

You can also try force of nature as they do a great job of updating the scores for the events.

Raven4000SX
04-06-2004, 12:01 PM
Scooter,

I already asked Clare this question but didn't get a reply yet. I read the post about CSG making AO Jerseys again. I wanted to know if it would be possible to buy an AGD Pride Jersey from them since they have the patterns for it. I was told I might need to ask your team before I ordered one? I really like the design and want to show my "AGD Pride". I like the way it says AGD down the arms and my favorite color is blue. Just want to show my support for your team and my favorite company, just like the way NBA fans wear their favorite player's jerseys.

Scooter/Cootie
04-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by Raven4000SX
Scooter,

I already asked Clare this question but didn't get a reply yet. I read the post about CSG making AO Jerseys again. I wanted to know if it would be possible to buy an AGD Pride Jersey from them since they have the patterns for it. I was told I might need to ask your team before I ordered one? I really like the design and want to show my "AGD Pride". I like the way it says AGD down the arms and my favorite color is blue. Just want to show my support for your team and my favorite company, just like the way NBA fans wear their favorite player's jerseys.

Thats a good question. Let me run it by the team and see what they think of the idea. I'll post back here or send you a PM.

warbeak2099
04-06-2004, 06:46 PM
Thanks! Does this "force of nature" have a website I can check? Also, where on the forum could I find scores and placings for the teams? Again, thanks.

TeamNausea
04-06-2004, 06:51 PM
forceofnature.com

AutomagRT1483
04-06-2004, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by Scooter/Cootie

Thats a good question. Let me run it by the team and see what they think of the idea. I'll post back here or send you a PM.

Ditto. I'd love to get my hands on a Pride jersey!:D ;)

warbeak2099
04-06-2004, 07:14 PM
I couldn't find a darn thing in relation to scores or tournament results for any agd team on force of nature. Where on here on AO could I find this info? Thanks.

Raven4000SX
04-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Any others out there in favor of AGD or their teams selling the factory team jerseys in support of them? If possilbe I would have to say I'm first in line.

skirts
04-07-2004, 10:21 AM
(spooky voice) "if theres interest... they will come" ;)

Raven4000SX
04-08-2004, 01:53 PM
Awesome!
Skirts,
Does this mean there has to be a large order of them before they are shipped out???? Could AutomagRT1483 and I order one? Maybe you could hook us up. I'll wear it everywhere just for your team. What does the team think? Could you tell CSG that we are interested? I sent two emails with no response.

TeamNausea
04-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Good lord raven calm down:p

Raven4000SX
04-08-2004, 04:00 PM
I can't help it. I really really like the jersey.

TeamNausea
04-08-2004, 04:04 PM
More power to yah.

skirts
04-08-2004, 04:41 PM
i spoke with ivan (owner of CSG) and we are going to set up a "support your team" account. it might take a couple weeks to get going and the lead time on jersies is about 5-6 weeks but if you want them, we will make them available to you. the cost will be $65.

hold tight for a week or two and i will post more info as it becomes available.

peace from nor-cal

skirts

TraXeR
04-08-2004, 04:57 PM
skirts: Are these 'support your team' jersies going to be actual 'AGD Pride' replica jersies, or just fan jersies? When they are made, can you show some pics?

Raven4000SX
04-08-2004, 05:13 PM
Skirts is the MAN!!!! Thank you very much. I would like to find out if we can put our own names on the back.

TraXeR
04-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Raven4000SX
Skirts is the MAN!!!! Thank you very much. I would like to find out if we can put our own names on the back, or maybe we could use your names. Maybe Traxer and I could have the Clare "Capo" Benavides version.:D Kind of like how everyone here in LA wears a "Bryant" or "O'Neil" Lakers jersey.

Uh, no... That's just creepy. I like Clare and all, but to have her name permanently on my jersey is just a bit to.. much. Call me a 'stalker' if you want out of fun, I don't care in the least, but when it starts to seem like I really I am.. just no. Besides, having Clare grips for now is good enough for me.

Btw, if you REALLY want too see how Clare's jersey would look, here (http://www.clarebenavides.com/SE_AO_Day/pics/images/AO%20(90).jpg).

skirts
04-08-2004, 05:54 PM
i dont think you guys are gonna get a "capo" jersey... they will either be blank backs or you can probably get your own name on them... ill find out and let you know...

we are not trying to foster secret claire stalkers here... we just want you AOers to be able to show their AGD Pride. ;)

TraXeR
04-08-2004, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by skirts
i dont think you guys are gonna get a "capo" jersey... they will either be blank backs or you can probably get your own name on them... ill find out and let you know...

we are not trying to foster secret claire stalkers here... we just want you AOers to be able to show their AGD Pride. ;)

I just said I did NOT want a 'capo' jersey. I want my own. Like I said, having her name on my jersey is just scary (no offense Clare).

Btw, skirts, you're on her team, when are you gonna spell her name right?! LOL! :p

skirts
04-08-2004, 06:21 PM
im on HER team?

thats enough... i quit...

ill spell it wrong until she posts some more ultimate madness pics

TraXeR
04-08-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by skirts
im on HER team?

thats enough... i quit...

ill spell it wrong until she posts some more ultimate madness pics

lol, ok, shes on YOUR team..;)

Raven4000SX
04-08-2004, 07:31 PM
I would just put my own name on it. of course there would be AGD written all over it.

AGDlover
04-08-2004, 07:54 PM
ya your on her team she'd probly own you lol j/k whos the guy whos the lefty on the team i can't seem to get a pic of him and the back of his jersey

skirts
04-08-2004, 08:01 PM
thats big bad BUTCH BORSICK

TeamNausea
04-08-2004, 08:58 PM
Probably a dumb question but why is everything also in chinese?(i think thats it):(

skirts
04-08-2004, 09:23 PM
japanese kanji... my buddy in college was from okenawa, japan... he found the kanji symbol for the word "pride" and i used it for the jersies

TeamNausea
04-08-2004, 09:28 PM
O cool thnx!

Raven4000SX
04-08-2004, 10:53 PM
by the way it's spelled Okinawa. I took Karate for 3 years and studied Isshin Ryu from Okinawa, the island of Karate. Where it all started.

Raven4000SX
04-08-2004, 10:56 PM
Skirts, keep us updated on the details of the AGD Pride jerseys. Maybe you could work out a AO discount? Most of us are Mag users, and it's good advertisement for the company and for you. It would also be a good idea to put a link to the buy site for the jerseys once they are made. May I put up a survey and see how many people are interested? What's the minimum required?