PDA

View Full Version : Need help quickly

Automag
09-30-2001, 03:51 PM
I have lost a screw in my gun and need to know where to find another one at. I lost the screw that holds my barrel in. Where it goes on at the one stickin out into the body. The person I bought my mag from did a chop job on the trigger frame to fit a 2 finger trigger on and the screw fell right out. If anyone can help me please reply to this soon. Thanx a bundle.
Brandon

Cha0tic
09-30-2001, 03:57 PM
umm...are you talkin about the scrwew that holds the trigger frame on? call AGD, register your gun, and ask them for the screw. you can probably get it from a hardware store too.

Automag
09-30-2001, 04:01 PM
No..I'm talking about the screw that holds the barrel in. In the body there is a little piece that holds the barrel inside. Do you know what i'm talking about. It looks like a little metal bb. It's what you slide the barrel on and then turn it to the side so it stays in. That's what i'm talking about. Anyone at all. Anyone??????
Brandon

pharcyde
09-30-2001, 04:15 PM
i think your talking about the rail bushing. your best bet would be to call agd and order one, their like a buck a piece.

Tunaman
09-30-2001, 08:59 PM
If the barrel detent just "fell out", Then there is a problem with either the detent or the frame hole. Maybe the guts of the detent fell out?

BlackVCG
09-30-2001, 10:46 PM
Just call AGD and order a barrel twist lock assembly.