PDA

View Full Version : Questions on cutting down a high rise...

matt2680
04-07-2004, 05:39 PM
I have read about some of you modifying your high rise bodies into low rise. I was wondering if you did this yourself, sent it to someone, etc. And did you need any additional clamps to go on the feedtube after the mod. One last thing, is there an advantage/disadvantage to the hi or low rise bodies or is it just preference? Thanks

tjmpaintball06
04-07-2004, 05:58 PM
a low-rise is better than a high rise. it feeds faster, less space for gravity to take over

Dayspring
04-08-2004, 11:01 AM
Get in touch with BradAGD @ PaintballMAXX in houston. If I remember correctly, he's done a few of these conversions.

www.paintballmaxx.com

Remake101
04-08-2004, 12:21 PM
A high rise has its advantages and its disadvantages. The high rise fits more balls, so if you dont have an electro hopper then you have more chance for the balls to feed if they get stuck... theres nothing like finding a guy out in the open firing 2 shots and finding the balls are stuck in the hopper for a few shots. On the other hand it gives the gun a higher profile, meaning that people will see your hopper even sooner as your coming out. If you have a high rise and it is interchangeable then buy a low rise and change it, but if not i would just leave it as it is. It costs a fair amount to get it converted and i dont think its worth the money. If your really set on doing it though BradAGD@PaintballMAXX does them, but i think its like 50 bucks plus shipping.

matt2680
04-09-2004, 01:08 AM
I talked to Brad at Paintballmaxx and he said it would be $45 plus return shipping. After thinking about it the money I would spend just to cut it down I think I'll just wait and get a ULE or similar that's already lo-rise. Thanks for all of your replies