PDA

View Full Version : Shocktech Bushy?

The Action Figure
04-07-2004, 07:44 PM
http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1783_20893038

thinking of sellin my mech mag and adding some $$$$$ and put on my 12in boomy and mac attack nitro tank

specs
3D Machined, Lightest Available Electronic Marker
Cocker Threads
66.6 bps Board
Semi Auto Only (Tournament Legal)
LCD Function: Shot Counter & Game Timer
Eye System
Eye Override Switch
Custom Tray/ASA
Supa Fly Bolt
Rat Valve
Sticky Grips

all for 777$ its got eyes
anyone have any suggestions
will I need a reg
Gettin black or red probably

http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1783_21999855
http://store6.yimg.com/I/actionvillage_1788_166282150

Bulldog
04-07-2004, 07:50 PM
I've got one, they're nice guns. I like it alot.

The Action Figure
04-07-2004, 07:56 PM
what reg are you using

-=Squid=-
04-07-2004, 08:14 PM
A sidewinder would do nicely on it... Or something similar.

I almost bought one of those guns, Id like to see one in person... they look nice.

No sKiLLz
04-07-2004, 08:14 PM
I've shot Bulldogs Bushy. It mows. He's selling it because he just got the Alias and it was either the Bushy or X-mag.

The Action Figure
04-07-2004, 08:20 PM
why dont more ppl have one, btw thx for the info

-=Squid=-
04-07-2004, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Gideon1331
why dont more ppl have one, btw thx for the info Bushies just arent as popular. In my opinnion, the bushy is better than any imp, and the upgrades available for it, although in fewer quantities, are MUCH higher quality.

The Action Figure
04-07-2004, 08:39 PM
ok thanks where can I get the sidewinder. who makes it

camilion705
04-07-2004, 08:49 PM
AKA makes the sidewinder, but i would go for the Custom Products inline reg. Cheaper and it performs the same or better. Or you could get Shocktech's new reg...

Good choice on the Bushmaster. They are wonderful markers. Check out icd-owners.com if you have any other questions. I am hopefully picking up a cool BKO soon!

-=Squid=-
04-07-2004, 08:54 PM
... I wouldnt go as far as to say a CP performs better than a sidewinder, let alone as good :o

ryanshep
04-07-2004, 09:06 PM
friends got one, great guns plus a life time warrantee can never go bad;) ;) :D

Bulldog
04-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by No sKiLLz
I've shot Bulldogs Bushy. It mows. He's selling it because he just got the Alias and it was either the Bushy or X-mag. Well...:o It looks like it may be the Xmag for sale intstead.

Currently I'm running an Air America Messiah as the reg. That reg is pretty good, I'm looking into getting a CP reg tho in the next few days.

Python14
04-08-2004, 11:21 AM
The shocktech Bushy is probably one of the better custom guns IMO. It has looks, speed(66.6 bps), upgradability, and value. It seriously is a hidden gem if I don't say so myself.

I'd say get the red or the blue and if you can, get one with the older trigger frame, the newer one feels wierd.

Oh yea, go with a Sidewinder. It's got the best consistency of any reg I've used...however, I haven't used a CP so I won't comment.

Skoad
04-08-2004, 11:47 AM
I hear dye 2k3 trixes are as low as 750 new. Right now dye is working on giving them a new reg stock. Not sure if its the hyper2 or what. But those have eye's and all that fancy stuff.

I'm sure they are way different, but only bushy i've seen was a BKO and i was not impressed.

Python14
04-08-2004, 12:38 PM
BKOs and bushies are different.

A BKO is more or elss a primitive Bushmaster. Functionally, a Bushmaster is identical to an Impulse. However, Bushys come stock with an LPR, and better milling. Furthermore, the Chaos board which most bushy owners seem to prefer, it faster than anything the Impy has.

Derman2k
04-08-2004, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by Python14
BKOs and bushies are different.

A BKO is more or elss a primitive Bushmaster. Functionally, a Bushmaster is identical to an Impulse. However, Bushys come stock with an LPR, and better milling. Furthermore, the Chaos board which most bushy owners seem to prefer, it faster than anything the Impy has.

But now with the WAS board out for imps...

BennyD
04-08-2004, 01:23 PM
I actually like the 2004 Bushmasters straight from ICD better (the bodystyle that is). All you have to do is slap your own upgrades on them.

JEDI
04-08-2004, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by camilion705
AKA makes the sidewinder, but i would go for the Custom Products inline reg. Cheaper and it performs the same or better. Or you could get Shocktech's new reg...

Good choice on the Bushmaster. They are wonderful markers. Check out icd-owners.com if you have any other questions. I am hopefully picking up a cool BKO soon!
Yeah man, I wouldnt say the CP performs anywhere near as well as a sidewinder. No way! I've used both. No way. Get a sidewinder. Cant beat em.

The Action Figure
04-08-2004, 02:13 PM
bulldog if you sell lemme know- the bushy not the xmag
I may get the 2004 bushy with pds but what upgrades will I need? how fast are they?

Python14
04-08-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by Derman2k

But now with the WAS board out for imps...

lol, how long as it been coming out for?

Bulldog
04-08-2004, 04:14 PM
Originally posted by Gideon1331
bulldog if you sell lemme know- the bushy not the xmag
I may get the 2004 bushy with pds but what upgrades will I need? how fast are they?

Ok, will do, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna sell the X. As far as upgrades, check out the Bushy sites for more detailed info. Off the top of my head, I'd say a good reg, good barrel and a fast loader. Vaporworks can do some amazing stuff with efficiency and consistency.

punkncat
04-08-2004, 05:34 PM
I have owned my B2K for around a year.
Its been good to me so far.The only problem I have had is with the stock LPR.I changed the HPR right away, but I see the Shocktech doesn't have one on it.I used a Palmers and it was able to keep up with the stock LCD board.

DWill
04-08-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by camilion705

-----------------------------------------------------------
......or a macdev gladiator, high quality and nice lookin on a bushie

here is a link for reg comparison tests (http://www.icdownersgroup.com/start.html) done at ICD owners group...actually says sidewinder didn't do so hot compared to the messiah and gladiator :). Anyways enjoy

Edit- sorry I forgot, when you go to the link click on reviews on the left hand side then down on HPR reg comparison....can't link directly