PDA

View Full Version : even more Pbn stupidity? nooooooooo..

Glickman
04-07-2004, 08:59 PM
whatcha guys think?
Im Spike88 btw
http://pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=469559

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-07-2004, 09:03 PM
pbn - scammer's paradise. tons of dumb people (not all) but there are TONS of dumb people there that will learn the hard way.

(yes, even me :p)

Polish
04-07-2004, 09:05 PM
I ordered something from somewhere and didnt get it.. Paypal got my money back though..

And if I were you I would stay away from trading on the net unless you KNOW this person.. The internet is used best to share information.. not barter goods.

Lakeview Bulldog
04-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Originally posted by Polish
And if I were you I would stay away from trading on the net unless you KNOW this person.. The internet is used best to share information.. not barter goods.

I disagree, I have made numerous transactions through forums like AO and PBN over 40. The only time I got ripped off was by a fairly prominent member of AO cough LuisV cough You just have to be smart about it.

Octavian
04-08-2004, 10:36 AM
im not sure that either of those two guys know how to communcate properly...it still an expensive lesson to learn

frenchman309
04-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Octavian is correct, communication is key ;)

GTakacs
04-08-2004, 01:22 PM
Well some people trusted me with over $2k just after chatting with them on-line.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132625

Some people will get screwed, I would not trust anyone with that kind of money for sure! Risk it all to save $100 on a $1300 marker? I don't think so!

Oh and PayPal only gives your money back if the seller who you sent the money still has funds in their PayPal account. Otherwise you're SOL.

Nick O time
04-08-2004, 01:33 PM
hmmm.... one of my friends was buying stuff for some guy in i am pretty sure it was also hungary. anyways the guy stole the credit card and was using it. so yeah.

deathstalker
04-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Glickman
whatcha guys think?
I think for someone who compains about PBN so much, you sure do spend a lot of time there. :rolleyes:

FooTemps
04-08-2004, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by deathstalker

I think for someone who compains about PBN so much, you sure do spend a lot of time there. :rolleyes:

lol, you can go to the smarter forums. See, there are 2 parts to pbn the majority (stupid people) and the good people (various forums within pbn like aka or the timmy forum). I think that most aoers go to pbn to check out the better side every once and a while.

FutureMagOwner
04-08-2004, 05:18 PM
i like the small talk section of pbnation since i can laugh at those idiots rather then get perturbed and spaz out on people in this forum and others lol

Glickman
04-08-2004, 06:41 PM
well, i am really looking for a shocker, really hard, everywhere....

yes im deperate enuf to go there..

GTakacs
04-08-2004, 07:22 PM
PLEASE, don't do anything stupid! This guy will f**k you over so bad you won't even know what hit ya! Or did I just miss the sarcasm in your post? :confused:

BTW, I posted in his DM4 thread, I hope that will scare some people away!