PDA

View Full Version : Warp feed info.....

Pstan
04-08-2004, 12:14 PM
I'm seriously thinking of using my tax refund to warp feed my Autococker. The gun is mech and will remain that way, so speed is not a great issue. I'm much more interested in the change in profile I'll be able to generate. The gun is a 2002 VF.

So, what advice do you guys have for me on this project? Do I need to get the AGD kit or the Pro Team? Tips on setting up? Anyone have some pics?

Thanks much.....

PsTaN

ps.....It would be safe to say my "Q loading" experience left a great deal to be desired!! LOL ;)

Havoc_online
04-08-2004, 12:16 PM
Havoc's Warp Guide (http://www.havoc-online.com/11575.html)

:)

Either AGD or PTP warp will work, I'd use the AGD version and modify the elbow for vert use.

Cryer
04-08-2004, 12:24 PM
Originally posted by Havoc_online
Havoc's Warp Guide (http://www.havoc-online.com/11575.html)

:)

Either AGD or PTP warp will work, I'd use the AGD version and modify the elbow for vert use.

^
|
Good stuff.

Also, look into Havoc's Warp mods. He's got on/off switches, 12v and big cell mods.

I personally have the bigcell on mine.

On the 90* feedneck adapter that comes with the warp, you can dremel down the clamps so it will actually fit inside your cockers feedneck.

You can also get a PUDBUDZ warp mount. I hear good things about them.

Pstan
04-08-2004, 12:32 PM
Thanks for the quick replies!!!

I should have also mentioned that I'll be feeding the Warp with my Ricochet AK.......and that per Miscue's suggestions I want to mount such that the set-up is as close to the gun body as possible.

Thanks again....

P

JimmyBeam
04-08-2004, 12:50 PM
ps.....It would be safe to say my "Q loading" experience left a great deal to be desired!! LOL ;)

ive heard that alot, i tried to talk my friend out of one of those for his omen, but he had to have it. o well, i guess he'll just have to learn the hard way

durtysoufcraka
04-08-2004, 07:49 PM
my warp has one wire for a 9V battery...but the battery space is very much bigger than that. so it rattles and is annoying do other peeps have this prolem. why is that?

AGDlover
04-08-2004, 07:56 PM
the warp would work just buy a PTP rail

nt2004
04-08-2004, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by durtysoufcraka
my warp has one wire for a 9V battery...but the battery space is very much bigger than that. so it rattles and is annoying do other peeps have this prolem. why is that?

yeah it is so it can accept larger voltage mods. Just take some rolled up duct tape or electrical tape and tape the 9v to the inside of the warp.

itsfriggenme
04-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Pstan,

Heres a Idea for you, I didnt like the way that the AGD bracket was so I made my own, If the pic works youll see the profile of my gun and the warp and hopper stay even with my grip. Hope it helps you man, Oh and do the 9v mod with switch, you wont regret it.http://www.geocities.com/orgazmo618/bracket.jpg

If the pic dont workwarp bracket (http://www.geocities.com/orgazmo618/bracket.jpg)

www.geocities.com/orgazmo618/bracket.jpg
thats the picture address just copy it and put it in the addy bar on internet explorer, I checked the post and it dont work just clicking on it.

GoatBoy
04-08-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by Pstan
I'm seriously thinking of using my tax refund to warp feed my Autococker. The gun is mech and will remain that way, so speed is not a great issue. I'm much more interested in the change in profile I'll be able to generate. The gun is a 2002 VF.

So, what advice do you guys have for me on this project? Do I need to get the AGD kit or the Pro Team? Tips on setting up? Anyone have some pics?

Thanks much.....

PsTaN

Say uhm... you don't happen to have that q-loader for sale, do you? :D

Pstan
04-09-2004, 12:42 AM
Shoot me a PM GoatBoy......it was a Starter Kit......the 2 pods are what I would call "spare parts" right now ...LOL....everything else is like new.

Regarding the bracket.....That part has concerned me. I see so many people that seem unsatisfied with the AGD bracket as opposed to the Pro Team. Are the additional parts and different bracket worth the extra $$ ? I've seen some horror stories on PTP Service and would rather avoid that if at all possible by sticking with AGD.

P

Pstan
04-18-2004, 12:34 AM
The new warp is up and running. I went with the AGD model and did the dremmel work on the feed adapter. As of now, I have my Egg2 feeding it, but am thinking I'm going to set up my RicoAK and run the warp tube through it. The egg sets up nice, but I want to save some weight......and get the weight centered a bit more.

As for shooting....it runs flawlessly. I love the profile I can get now. I'm also going to have to practice a bit rolling things over to shoot out the left side. So far...so good...looking forward to shooting the gun in a game.