PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to say.......the board look AWESOME

JRSJKD
09-30-2001, 10:16 PM
I havent been by the board in a LONG time. Mostly 'cause I've been busy with school and don't want to be reminded of what I've been missing. Probably havn't had a chance to play paintball in 8 months :( Anyway the board look AWESOME. The new inteliframe looks sweet. I guess there have been some contest's too. I also got this cool email saying that someone had responded to a post I made last night, I thought that was way cool. Just wanted to give AGD some credit for continually making this a great site.

BTW, did AGD make a Z-grip Emag while I was gone?

J.R.

Xzion
09-30-2001, 11:15 PM
Yep, lots of stuff has happend... I came in 4th for the Iframe package contest *whines* so close, yet so far away lol :D it was lots of fun though.... and unfortunatly, they havnt made a Z-Grip E-Mag, not is one in the works from what I know, but Ive still got my fingers crossed :D

cphilip
10-01-2001, 06:27 AM
And welcome back to you!

And perhaps since you were gone you were not aware of the request to title you post appropriately
So I fixed it for you this time.

And no...there is no Z Grip Emag...

cphilip

JRSJKD
10-01-2001, 05:55 PM
Thanks cphilip, I'll make a note to be more descriptive next time. As for the Z-grip Emag.....I knew they hadn't but maybe if I keep bringin' it up..........:D

J.R.