PDA

View Full Version : Paintball guns on tv show Pure Genious

Skoad
04-08-2004, 09:06 PM
It's on righ tnow on discovery channel, they have to build a safe room for a house and they can use paintball guns for booby traps.

Ill review it later when its over

----

It's over. They did wear goggles, the headcage. The one that fully covers your entire head. Anyway they had to build a "Panic Room" style safe room. Paintball guns were part of the booby traps they could use. If you were hit by a paintball you had to sit out 1 minute. Each team had 9 hours to build and booby trap their room, and then each team had 2 guys assault the others room with 30 minutes to break in and grab a flag from inside the room.

Each team had a team member sitting inside the room operating the booby traps. One team rigged the gun with electronic fireing (they were cheap e-markers anyway) to cover the door to their room. The other team threw a blanket over the gun, but they still got shot twice.

The other team took one of their paintball guns and had it inside their room. So when the other team tried to get in to get the flag, the guy with the gun shot them.

Not sure exactlyi what guns they were but they were using revy's :)

Was pretty neat show.

TeamNausea
04-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Hope its on here to.

Tyger
04-08-2004, 09:38 PM
Missed the original thread when I posted. Oops.

I'll see if I can tape it on the rerun later tonight.

-Tyger

Tyger
04-08-2004, 09:48 PM
Theyr'e wearing PAINTBALL goggles, that's a bonus.

Look slike the paintball thing is there, and they're taking the almost point-blank rounds rather well. But helmets will do that when you take balls to the head.

Not SO bad, I've seen worse. I'll get the video of it.

-Tyger

tjmpaintball06
04-08-2004, 09:53 PM
yea, they had 2 spyders rigged to shoot when something walks in front of them. they were supposed to simulate shotguns hidden in the walls...