View Full Version : Fair trade?/Appraisal

Derman2k
04-08-2004, 11:19 PM
I think I'm gonna trade my Cocker to the local store, I was just wondering how much it should be worth.

Dark Blue FBM Cobra body w/ chrome Q Block
Micro Rock Regulator
Freeflow ram w/ QEVs
Blue Eblade frame
AKA Hammer kit
Shocktech Supafly bolt
CCM Clamping low rise
Stainless freak back and a Freak front
Shocktech drop / on off
Black magic Regulator

I was thinking I could get a speed straight up trade, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

Blazingace
04-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Depends on how nice the Speed is. I personally would hold out for something better like a timmy or matrix. The speed has some issues. Like the battery HAS to have a good charge or you get shoot down. The cocker that you have is pretty sweet. I would wait. But that is just me.

Fred
04-08-2004, 11:30 PM
generally you're never gonna get a good deal trading with a store...

i'd probably keep the Eblade...

or try and sell it to a player, they're easier to get a good price out of.

---Fred

Derman2k
04-08-2004, 11:31 PM
Originally posted by Blazingace
Depends on how nice the Speed is. I personally would hold out for something better like a timmy or matrix. The speed has some issues. Like the battery HAS to have a good charge or you get shoot down. The cocker that you have is pretty sweet. I would wait. But that is just me.

Just a brand new stock one.

I'm kinda leaning to the DM4 just cuz they rip, but I've always wanted an angel and never had one.

Originally posted by Fred
generally you're never gonna get a good deal trading with a store...

i'd probably keep the Eblade...

or try and sell it to a player, they're easier to get a good price out of.

---Fred

I'll get a good deal cuz I'm on the sponsored team. I traded a stock emag and a little cash for an 03 shocker with vision.

Blazingace
04-09-2004, 03:08 PM
The problem with getting rid of a gun is that you never get what it is really worth. Newbs with tons of cash buy sweet guns then trade of sell them way below the value of the gun. This drives the overall price down. That gun you have should sell for about 1200-1300 in working order. That should give you close to the money you need for a DM4. But you will never get that kind of cash.

That is why trading is so much more popular. You can get a sweet deal for a trade as long as you find someone that thinks your gun is hot. Trading is the way to go, but it is very hard to get what you want. I have a sweet Vision Imp with alot of ups and I can't get a hold of a mechanical Mini Black Magic cocker. An electro for a mech cocker. Hard to do since there are so many Imps on the market.

LeatherPants
04-09-2004, 03:23 PM
Also resale on cocker is really bad. I'd keep it you're going to lose alot of money.