PDA

View Full Version : IAO Hotel Rooms

Thordic
04-09-2004, 10:16 AM
Ok, heres the deal. So far I think its Me, Mayhem, and SGTKennedy in the same room at the Comfort Inn.

For those who don't know, the COmfort Inn is RIGHT across from the Sheraton (where the party is), the Lone Star (where the eating and harassing waitresses is), and the beer wholesaler (where the beer is).

It also has high-speed internet access in the rooms.

In any case, I'm hoping to get 1-2 more people for the room.

The way we did it last year was, there are two beds, so two people get the beds (me & mayhem), and whoever is on the floor pays a third of the room.

So, the total for five days like $380 or so. It gets split three ways, me and Mayhem both pay a share, and whoever is on the floor splits up around $126 between them. If there are two people, thats like $64 for the WHOLE WEEK, if we get THREE people on the floor, its $42, for the WEEK.

Not to mention that every time I go to an AO event, my room magically becomes the room where the party is at. Last year we had a bushel bucket of beer on ice in my room at ALL times.

Applicants should be over 18 (or canadian). Just post here or PM me if you need a place to stay at IAO and our room sounds like the place to be.

Thordic
04-09-2004, 10:17 AM
For those who don't know, IAO is July 21st through 25th. We'll be there Tues. the 20th through Sunday the 25th.

jdev
04-09-2004, 10:48 AM
hahahaha, im stealing your freaking thunder, beehotch.

anyways, I too have some space available. actually, only room for one right now, but, figured I would throw this out there as well. we will be at the comfort in, just as thordic and company.

Staying in my room (monday july 19th to sunday July, 25th):

me (obviously)
Riot[Z-Grip]
sniper1rfa
magman007

we've got room for 2 more people, floorspace. the total cost for the time we will be there is $486.32 (thats with the 14% tax me and pat (riot[z-grip]) are splitting the first cost because we are taking the 2 beds. there is a remaining balance of $256.32 to be split 4 ways between those sharing the floor. this comes to $64 for the week if we get 4 people. contact me if you are interested in using some of our floor space. same as thor says, I prefer you are 18, that way, legally, I am not responsible for you and your actions in the hotel.

Thordic
04-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Note that my floorspace is cheaper :)

jdev
04-09-2004, 03:22 PM
note that we will be there a day before him

:p

oldsoldier
04-09-2004, 10:57 PM
Well, I am partying at your place again thor...um, first floor this time? I dont think I wanna be jumping off any more balconies...

Riot[Z-Grip]
05-02-2004, 05:01 PM
Up. (Then some extra words to make up the necessary 10 characters.)

Curly
05-02-2004, 06:56 PM
If I end up at IAO, I would definitely crash on your floor thordic. Sounds like it will be a good time. I'll let you know later when I have a better sense of my summer.

Thordic
05-06-2004, 09:08 AM
Up up, we still have a spot possibly.

Right now it should be Me, Mayhem, Kennedy, and Edweird. Curly is a maybe, but if anyone else needs the spot, its theirs if they are a for sure.

jdev
05-18-2004, 07:50 PM
lets give this another up. I edited some of my post for the space we have to stay in.

Thordic
06-09-2004, 09:33 AM
Up. We still have room for one more floor monkey.

You will sleeping with the sexy beasts known as Kennedy and Edweird. They will sex you good.

Come on people, I know theres some people out there who need a place to sleep at IAO, and its CHEAP!!!

wyn1370
06-09-2004, 09:49 AM
I might need a spot for friday and saturday night

Automaggin2
06-10-2004, 08:59 PM
hahahaha, im stealing your freaking thunder, beehotch.

anyways, I too have some space available. actually, only room for one right now, but, figured I would throw this out there as well. we will be at the comfort in, just as thordic and company.

Staying in my room (monday july 19th to sunday July, 25th):

me (obviously)
Riot[Z-Grip]
sniper1rfa
magman007

we've got room for 2 more people, floorspace. the total cost for the time we will be there is $486.32 (thats with the 14% tax me and pat (riot[z-grip]) are splitting the first cost because we are taking the 2 beds. there is a remaining balance of $256.32 to be split 4 ways between those sharing the floor. this comes to $64 for the week if we get 4 people. contact me if you are interested in using some of our floor space. same as thor says, I prefer you are 18, that way, legally, I am not responsible for you and your actions in the hotel.

Yo, I am playing with Magman on his team. Is it cool if I get into your room with you? I am not driving down, most likely taking the bus. If i do, do you think you could pick up me from the bus station if I threw you some money :) And yes, I am 18

Riot[Z-Grip]
06-10-2004, 09:28 PM
I believe that our room is now full. We'll get back to you ASAP if a space frees up though.

-Riot

Automaggin2
06-10-2004, 09:32 PM
']I believe that our room is now full. We'll get back to you ASAP if a space frees up though.

-Riot

OK, anyone else with space?

paintpiggie
06-11-2004, 09:57 AM
Up. We still have room for one more floor monkey.

You will sleeping with the sexy beasts known as Kennedy and Edweird. They will sex you good.

Come on people, I know theres some people out there who need a place to sleep at IAO, and its CHEAP!!!

man, im always in the mood for good sexin too when im drunk.

if it's still up, im in. :dance:

robertjuric
06-11-2004, 10:02 AM
Where else can I find a cheap hotel for me and my teammates?

PsychoBaller
06-15-2004, 09:07 AM
Baller needs a place to stay for him and his G/F if she decides to come... but if anything... just for himself.

Probably will come up for Thursday-Sunday

-baller

Automaggin2
06-15-2004, 12:38 PM
Baller needs a place to stay for him and his G/F if she decides to come... but if anything... just for himself.

Probably will come up for Thursday-Sunday

-baller

Baller, Do you want to split one 3 ways with my friend? We need someone to throw in on a room with.

PsychoBaller
06-18-2004, 01:00 AM
I dunno if i want my g/f to come yet... while she could be my pod biatch, it would still be having a g/f all weekend. Dunno if i want it to be a AOer weekend only type thing... or just have her come anyways...

If anyting I'll sleep on someones floor, or in my car if i have to, heh

Spleen
06-18-2004, 01:36 AM
If you have floor space next year, ill bring most of the beer needed :). Trust me lol

oldsoldier
06-25-2004, 09:13 AM
OK, I have floor space available. I THINK psychoballer is gonna room with me...as soon as I know either way...I will start renting floorspace. If anyone is still looking, post here.

Creative Mayhem
06-27-2004, 06:26 AM
Well, I am partying at your place again thor...um, first floor this time? I dont think I wanna be jumping off any more balconies...

Heh.. why not jump off more balconies? Are you getting too OLD? or do you just not want pics like this getting out again? :ninja: :rofl:

PsychoBaller
06-28-2004, 02:19 PM
Great... is that who I'm rooming with ??

Wow... Oldy caught in one of his.... um... old moments of insanity??

Hehheheh

Creative Mayhem
06-28-2004, 03:06 PM
Great... is that who I'm rooming with ??

Wow... Oldy caught in one of his.... um... old moments of insanity??

Hehheheh

LOL yeah.. something like that... :p

wyn1370
06-29-2004, 11:37 AM
Anybody gonna have some floor space for fri and sat night? I'll be comming in on friday night, hopefully in time for the drinking.

PsychoBaller
06-29-2004, 03:58 PM
Wyn, u can stay with me and Oldy.... as long as ur into friendly spooning at 4am...

-da "OLDY Has a gun to my head and told me to say it" baller

wyn1370
06-30-2004, 06:53 AM
Wyn, u can stay with me and Oldy.... as long as ur into friendly spooning at 4am...

-da "OLDY Has a gun to my head and told me to say it" baller
I'll be drunk enough to not even remember, so it's all good with me.

lord1234
06-30-2004, 08:29 AM
bill..i migth be down for some floorspace..also check your pms.

Hairball
07-17-2004, 02:12 PM
Slightly off topic, but if you can bring beer from out of state, do it. Here in PA you can't buy anything less than a whole case, the "distributors" are consistently hole-in-the-ground shacks, and never have a good selection anyway.

Thordic
07-17-2004, 02:13 PM
Why would you want to buy beer in anything less than a case anyway? Silly boy.

BobTheCow
07-17-2004, 10:25 PM
Slightly off topic, but if you can bring beer from out of state, do it. Here in PA you can't buy anything less than a whole case, the "distributors" are consistently hole-in-the-ground shacks, and never have a good selection anyway.Ya know, that's really not off topic at all... :p

You kids have fun at IAO!!