PDA

View Full Version : Y-grip?

Rhinopkc
04-09-2004, 05:45 PM
I am going to buy an RT-ULE custom. I'd like to get some feedback on the Y-grip from people who have used one. Are they comfortable when used in extended play? I play 70% scenario and 30% walk-on recball, does the Y-grip get uncomfortable after long periods of play?

Cryer
04-09-2004, 05:48 PM
should be in 'paintball talk', not 'tech'

Rhinopkc
04-09-2004, 06:31 PM
Thanks for the useless response. I think paintball talk is for talking about the sport, not functionality of a grip. "Paintball Talk is the main forum for Automags.org. Here is where we talk about the sport of paintball in general and make announcements relating to the forum and website."

trains are bad
04-09-2004, 06:45 PM
It's entriely personal preference.

The ygrip is NOT more comfortable for everyone.

I have one on my super tight speedball marker but I don't use that marker for more than a few minutes at a time. I use something else for rec and scenario.

Cryer
04-09-2004, 06:49 PM
Automags - Tech Forum
This is the forum for trouble shooting your Airgun Designs products, including the Automag, RT, E-Mag, and WarpFeed. Also a great place to ask technical questions about non AGD products. An Airsmith's homeroom!

Rhinopkc
04-09-2004, 06:57 PM
Trains are Bad, Thanks for the useful, intelligent answer.

Cryer, your choice of nicknames is very fittimg. Why don't you stop crying about where I put my posts, I think this is a better forum for my question than paintball talk. At least this forum is for asking questions about gear, paintball talk is not. Try reading both intros again. If you don't like my post, stay out of it. I don't need you cluttering up the post with a bunch of junk that has nothing to do with my question.

Cryer
04-09-2004, 07:07 PM
This forum is for asking technical questions about gear. Paintball talk is open to discussion pertaining to anything involving the sport.

Look man, all I'm saying is you'll get a better responce if you post in paintball talk. Browse through there and look at all the threads where people are asking about gear and preferences. Thats where they look for threads like this. people usually only come here when they have tech problems.

And you sound like my friends back in elementary school: Cryer is my real name, not my nickname.

But like I said. It would get you more answers faster if you posted in paintball talk.

Rhinopkc
04-09-2004, 09:48 PM
That's not how you came off in your first post, but if you're just trying to help and not being the "Thread Police", then thank you.

Cryer
04-09-2004, 10:07 PM
I'm sorry I didnt mean to sound like that... I dont have a Y, so I couldnt give any advice/opinions, tho...

Raven4000SX
04-10-2004, 01:36 AM
Originally posted by Rhinopkc
Trains are Bad, Thanks for the useful, intelligent answer.

Cryer, your choice of nicknames is very fittimg. Why don't you stop crying about where I put my posts, I think this is a better forum for my question than paintball talk. At least this forum is for asking questions about gear, paintball talk is not. Try reading both intros again. If you don't like my post, stay out of it. I don't need you cluttering up the post with a bunch of junk that has nothing to do with my question.

WORD. The Y-Grip is excellent, I have one. NO more wrist bending. AGD wouldn't make a grip that is useless. 45 grips aren't that good. That's why I sold my Intelliframe. It's also why WDP made Vert frames, since they are better than 45s.