PDA

View Full Version : does any one know...where to get sheridan and phantom parts online?

andrew51
10-01-2001, 01:59 PM
a strore that sells aftermarket parts for the shridan pgp pistol and or the phantom-i want to buy 1 but i need to make my descision based on what upgrades i can put on it-i know the obvious answere sounds like the phantom but its more expensive.

cphilip
10-01-2001, 02:15 PM
I know you didn't title this post correctly...

Fixing it now.

andrew51
10-01-2001, 02:25 PM
why did i post it wrong?

Muzikman
10-01-2001, 02:42 PM
They are two totally different guns. There not not many after market parts for a PGP. The few that are, are made by Cooper-T ( http://www.tecinfo.com/~jayhawk/coopert.htm ). Most PGPs are modified by hand, things like pump assist, semi conversions, etc..

The Phantom is also a great gun, but again, not too many modifications to be done. About the best you can do is a barrel and to get the more expensive convert Phantom that lets you go from direct feed and CA to SC Feed and 12 grams. But this is not mod that you put on, rather it is a mod that you have done when you buy the gun. If you are looking for a Pump gun that you can modify, look at the Sniper II. All the Cocker parts will fit it:)

wyn1370
10-01-2001, 02:54 PM
here's the phantom website
http://www.phantomonline.com/paintballguns/primary.htm

cphilip
10-02-2001, 08:42 AM
Originally posted by andrew51
why did i post it wrong?

Yes. It was not descriptive of the content. Your original post title was: does any one know..............

And that was all it said. But in the text of the post you asked about specific markers. So I just added that part to the title so anyone with knowlege of them would see it. You will get better responses and those not interested will avoid even reading them. See?

So no biggy...I fixed it for you. Now you know. :)

andrew51
10-02-2001, 06:17 PM
hey which pgp pistol do u guys recomend the old one or the new 2001?i heard the 2001 has some problems with the feed system but im guessing that it has pros that outway its cons

andrew51
10-02-2001, 08:12 PM
could anyone please help me out with this?