PDA

View Full Version : Hyperframe not very Hyper

Koosh
04-10-2004, 04:38 PM
Grr...

Just got my hyperframe in today. I think I got it installed right, I did everything in the instructions and lubed the hell out of everything.

It won't fire. Not even a little bit.

I'm using the Centerflag On/Off in a classic valve mag with a Stainless emag body and a benchmark body rail... So I guess its in Tolerance Hell right now :)

When I "simulate" the gun, I mean pull the valve out and push down on the end of the sear, it will readily fire, but as soon as its gassed up it won't move.

It could be a weak battery I'll be getting another one tonight, I took one from my revvy to use in it. But aside from that, what other issues would it be?

I know it has the 20bps board, but I don't know any of the settings (I'm looking through Hitechs FAQ now though)

Thanks!

Koosh
04-10-2004, 08:09 PM
Just tossed in a brand new Energizer E2 battery... Nothing.

Umm... Hitech... help?

Tim Taylor
04-10-2004, 09:24 PM
Screws too tight? Loosen them up a bit. What are your settings? Level 10 installed? Swap out the upper O ring to urethane instead of teflon or vice versa. Co2 or HPA? If HPA is it adjustable? I think that the benchmark frame may be some of your problem. Good luck and keep us posted.

Koosh
04-11-2004, 12:58 AM
This is where the Hyperframe n00b shows up in me ;)

Screws too tight? They were tight enough... feild strip was able to unscrew by hand, needed minimal force for the front frame screw.

What are your settings? Haven't looked yet... still trying to figure out the stupid Hyperframe board... I'll tell you tomorrow.

Level 10 installed? Yep

Swap out the upper O ring to urethane instead of teflon or vice versa. I'm sorry, to say this, but: Whaaaa? I have the teflon in there now, what urethane one is there?

Co2 or HPA? CO2 (with anti-syphen/palmer stabilizer)... hasn't been a problem with my mag the last year and half though...

I think that the benchmark RAIL may be some of your problem. Me too.

Thanks alot!

tjmpaintball06
04-11-2004, 01:26 PM
or option c= buy an emag

Koosh
04-11-2004, 04:48 PM
and if you want to donate to the "lets buy koosh an emag" fund, please paypal me at jrysavy@cs.com :)

I traded a mech frame and $50 for this, so the emag is still a little pricey.

All the settings were stock, I changed them to Hitechs reccomended ones and still no worky.

I'm ordering a ULT on friday (payday, whoo!) and I'm looking for another mech frame (I don't have an extra one) to rule out that its actually the hyper, not the valve causing the problems.