PDA

View Full Version : how much to fix?

travisf
10-01-2001, 03:11 PM
Hi everybody-

To bring you up to speed, here's the deal. I purchased a PF Automag off of Ebay, that came with an ANS rail, Benchmark .45 Grip, ANS Phase II Valve, and ANS Phase II bolt. I cannot get it to run smoothly. I get bolt stick, air leak out of the barrel, "lawn sprinkler", etc. After i fix one problem, i just get three more. I've tried to contact the seller about getting the stock parts, but they are not available. after tearing the gun down, several pieces, particulary the on/off pin and sear, look like they've been polished or ground down. So, i'm just going to send it in to AGD to get it over hauled. How much can i expect this to cost? My serial number is 39XXX (i don't have the gun with me, so don't know it for sure). I don't have any stars on it though, and i also don't have the originial valve. So, what is a rough cost estimate? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks-

Travis

Xzion
10-01-2001, 03:17 PM
As far as I know, a general rebuild of your valve is $45 USD, though im not sure what AGD does/charges for non-stock AGD valve components, your best bet is to call AGD. If I were you, and had the money, I'd buy a new or used stock AGD valve, It will likely save you problems that the ANS valve will have.