PDA

View Full Version : and yet another newb question........

JimmyBeam
04-10-2004, 09:37 PM
ok the stars on the old valves, that means you can send the vavle back to AGD to have fixed without being charged right?
and, does anyone know how long it takes to get it back....couple days....a week??? thanks

jdev
04-10-2004, 09:44 PM
yes, that is what the stars are for. the wait? I would say that this depends on the current workload the techs in house have to deal with. If its a simple problem that may be solved without sending your marker out, try asking the question here in the tech forums. most of us are pretty helpful.

JimmyBeam
04-10-2004, 10:05 PM
no, no problem. i took it out today for the first time and it performed great. no breaks, only a slight problem of acting up after a string of 30+ balls. the valve would fire then allow a little air to escape afterwards. no biggie, ill figure it out.

but if someone has the video that comes with the mags that walks you through breakdown of the valve, i could sure use it. im having to figure this valve out using just this forum and common sense

Dern
04-10-2004, 10:08 PM
I think you can find a nice manual/blow-up diagram and instructions for assembly/disassembly of the valve in the AGD store.

JimmyBeam
04-10-2004, 10:12 PM
ya i printed it out already, ive just heard the video walks you through disassembly of the valve and such. and im assuming the xvalve is similiar to the classic valve....ill be picking one of those up soon, so i figure the more i know the better when it comes time to tune it

Dern
04-11-2004, 02:20 PM
I think you can order a video from the AGD store still, or call them and maybe they'll send you one.

JimmyBeam
04-11-2004, 02:53 PM
ok ill give that a shot. thx man