PDA

View Full Version : I thought Rt's Couldn't Be converted to E-mags(In this picture there's one)

Vil3
10-01-2001, 04:45 PM
http://www.hunting-pictures.com/members/Vil3/e-rt_left.jpg

Is this a joke or for real? If so this is going to piss off all those ppl with rt's told their guns cant be converted

FeelTheRT
10-01-2001, 05:07 PM
ok, that was a few months back when AGD did the Emag conversions the old way. And ANY Mag can be converted i beleive. The new conversions are abit different, AGD wants $650and your full working gun. They slip out your valve and take a real Emag and put your valve into the E-Mag and send it back.

BlackVCG
10-01-2001, 05:10 PM
You're not suppose to see that... J/K AGD did about three of them before they realized they couldn't keep up with it so they canceled all E-Mag conversions.

Vil3
10-01-2001, 05:15 PM
WHat do u mean they couldn't "keep up with them"?

AGD
10-01-2001, 05:23 PM
There were other problems with the RT conversions because of a different placement of the sear pivot. We would have to replace the rail to get it to work right on the RT so we just went with the mainbody and rail conversion.

AGD

Vil3
10-01-2001, 05:26 PM
oh ok thanx for clearing this up w/ me... cuz i have alot of friends with rt's and they are very dissapointed in their gun (just like i was) and i told them not to give up Automags. I told htem the E-Mag is most excellent :)