PDA

View Full Version : revvy help

Omicron
10-01-2001, 05:34 PM
i have a green see thorugh revvy and a black revvy...they are both 12 volts but when i try to put the green with the black they don't fit right...whats the problem?

donggie
10-01-2001, 05:42 PM
Your green or gem series hopper half is not meant to fit well with the black half. They'll go together but not very well. At least that has been my experience.

Don

Omicron
10-01-2001, 07:02 PM
it didn't have a lid for it, and the black lid won't fit on it

any suggestions?

Rusty_Jones
10-01-2001, 10:31 PM
My suggestion is to get a "smoke" colored Gem body for your rev. I assume you want the Black side for putting on the side of a warp feed that is not next to your gun so noone can see how full your hopper is. If that's not the case I have to wonder why you'd want a two tone hopper.

Omicron
10-02-2001, 05:26 AM
won't the smoke shell and the black shell not fit?

Rusty_Jones
10-02-2001, 01:23 PM
They're both molded from separate types of material, both of differnt thicknesses. Why do you want a two tone hopper anyways? Maybe I could give you a better answer if I knew what you were trying to accomplish.

Omicron
10-02-2001, 01:34 PM
i don't NEED it for anything, but i wanted one side to be clear so only I could see howmany balls are left, but so no one else can see it, atleast not very well...right now all i want is the shell of a revvy that will fit with the black one

SGTKennedy
10-02-2001, 04:21 PM
Why dont they make a VL with a truely clear lid? wouldnt that solve the problem, and be better for all of us? Its not like its a huge thing. the lid is cheap plastic anyways. so they could use a thin peice of lexan. Was it tried and failed before i started?

Temo Vryce
10-03-2001, 09:35 AM
Ok you said that you had a Green gem loader, right? Heres something that you can do to use that green loader. When the clear loaders first hit the market people were painting the space near the sensor so that the sunlight wouldn't fool it into thinking that there wasn't a paintball there. Now my suggestion is that you take your loader apart and paint the inside of half the loader green to match the outside shell. Hope this helps you out some.