PDA

View Full Version : xmag velocity problem need help.

speedyfox666
04-12-2004, 04:47 AM
Hello

for about a month now I have some problems with my Xmag.

when I chrono before a game at +- 280 fps and after the game they chonoed me again and I got a hot gun 315 fps.

I tought it was only one time but the next tournament it was the same thing (and my team got a lot of penalty points for that :( )

no If I don't want to have this problem I have to start te game at 240 fps so that I 'm sure it want be hot afterwards.

can somebody give me a solution for this problem ? If you need more info on my settings feel free to ask.

I have to settle this problem quick because I can't use my xmag like that so I 've gone back to my old angel.

So my xmag already missed one millenium because i don't want to **** my team up with a hot gun.

PLease help me !

thanks in advance
speedyfox
Team Atomic
Belgium

Dayspring
04-12-2004, 09:26 AM
First, replace the reg seat in the valve. That can lead to erratic velocity. Make sure everything is lubed as well.

Secondly, make sure you chrono using the RT chrono procedure. That will give you a more accurate reading.

speedyfox666
04-13-2004, 07:05 AM
Thanks
i'm going to try that.
(is this a common problem or so,... )?

what do you mean wih the rt chrono procedure.

(but at the millennium's the marshalls take your gun to chrono so I can't rely only on the chrono procedure )

RRfireblade
04-13-2004, 07:33 AM
http://www.airgun.com/rtchrono.shtml

A good tourny marshall should be aware of common guns with specific chrono procedures if for no other reason but to prevent cheating and to promote saftey. ;)