PDA

View Full Version : Cousin's paintball ROBBED

eNder159
04-12-2004, 01:41 PM
for those of you guys that are in the metro area of NYC

coustins paintball was robbed and offering a 1000 dollar reward and a 100 dollar reward for each marker recovered

http://www.forceofnature.com/index.php/articles/news/50

Glickman
04-12-2004, 01:52 PM
!!!! NOOO. Im gonna catch those freaking ********.....

THEY STOLE MY SHOCKER@@@@ I WAS GONNA GET THAT!!!

god freaking damnit.
thats my favortite field field and sponsor :(

WenULiVeUdiE
04-12-2004, 02:38 PM
Those bastards. The worst thing is that these arent very umcommon markers. These criminals were smart. No one is going to suspect a 98, and they're plenty of cockers out there. Now the ones stolen on March 4 should be a little easier to seperate from the crowd. In the past in the NE we have had an Xmag, Cyborg, East Coast Paintball and now Cousins Paintball. Does this happen alot to other parts of the country? Or is just NYC that causes all of this? (Note: I love NYC and not everyone there is bad. But you know, it's NYC.

1stdeadeye
04-12-2004, 02:48 PM
They were robbed twice? Why didn't they learn from the first one? Probably the same thiefs again.

Time to check E-Bay!

Automaggin2
04-13-2004, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
They were robbed twice? Why didn't they learn from the first one? Probably the same thiefs again.

Time to check E-Bay!

Honestly now, you'd think they would learn!

the store i go to got robbed a few years back, the solution to the problem is lock up all the guns at the end of the night. Cousins=morons

acecl22
04-13-2004, 06:08 PM
theres a store near me that got robbed a few months ago, the whole front of the store is glass, the thieves just threw a rock through it and got away with anything they could

angelbeast24
04-13-2004, 06:50 PM
seriously tho paintball stores these days are all glass fronts its soo easy to rob and with all the expensive stuff they have in there a lot of people are dumb enough to rob it to.

Automaggin2
04-14-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by angelbeast24
seriously tho paintball stores these days are all glass fronts its soo easy to rob and with all the expensive stuff they have in there a lot of people are dumb enough to rob it to.

Very very easy. Thats how the store near my house got robbed. Someone smashed in the window and jumped in. It only takes a whole 30 seconds and a giant duffel bag to steal a crapload of guns.

Jeffy-CanCon
04-15-2004, 02:02 PM
That's too bad.

Our local store got robbed twice last summer, shortly after they opened, and before the security system was completed. The theives took all the stuff off the display wall, (including two of the owners personal markers: a silver dust IR3, and a chrome VSC Phantom) but none of the boxed stock, or the rental gear for the indoor field.

The place now looks like a fortress, with welded steel barriers on the doors, and surrounding the pro-shop.

skife
04-15-2004, 02:56 PM
the local shop that moved to grand rapids got robbed a few years back, the people broke the window and took all the good pretty guns, fortunatally all the guns they took were pretty damn rare and the kids didn't get away with it.