PDA

View Full Version : Viking Questions!!

moufo48
04-12-2004, 10:14 PM
ok i just bought a WAS board for my viking which i thought i hooked up fine. i aired it up and i shot it a couple times buts no air was coming out the bolt or anything. so i thought i just had to adjust the large hex allen screw on the side of the gun. i heard a loud pop and air started leakin out the end of the barrel. what did i do????? did i blow my solnoid???

thanks for your help
nick

stupiddogg
04-13-2004, 10:40 AM
your velocity adjustment should be done thru the verticle reg(sidewinder). When I get home Ill chk my tech book for aka, but you may have done some damage :(

In the future you dont want to mess with any of the set screws in the body.

jdev
04-13-2004, 10:48 AM
not sure the problem on this. you may get better results posting this on the pbn AKA forums. there are several AKA techs that frequent the board:

http://pbnation.com/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=149

moufo48
04-13-2004, 05:36 PM
hey thanks man ahhh so some reason i think i did blow my solnoid because air is just shooting outta the gun as fast as its goin in. also do i have to locktite the nut back down? and where can i get the humphery noids?? thanks nick.

cyberave68
04-15-2004, 09:13 PM
Hey Moufo,

i hate to say this but see what happens when you sell your mag an buy some other gun........lol
good luck on getting it fixed catch you later
Cyber

moufo48
04-15-2004, 09:15 PM
haha thanks man im goin back to a mag so if anyone sees this i would like to trade for an Xmag. i have all the WAS stuff and ill get the gun fixed b4 i trade it. thanks nick

cyberave68
04-15-2004, 09:22 PM
Hey Nick,

Well at least you should still be able to use those cool grips you got from me. lol I've told many people this "I will NEVER own another type of gun......"
good luck on the new mag.

Cyber