PDA

View Full Version : Paintball Fields

Zneaky
04-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Does anyone know what the best field in Orlando is?

I will be going to Orlando in May and plan to play one day while there.

Thanks guy,

PS I know this probably the forum, but I have been reading here for a month and I dont want the opinion of Senario ppl, I want my techies advice.

XbeasleyX
04-12-2004, 11:15 PM
Check pbreview.com in the field reviews and look under florida/orlando.

Head knight of Ni
04-13-2004, 07:44 AM
Orlando paintball is Okay but the indoor sucks because of the wet sawdust. Went there on sat. and over 100 people were there.:eek: 5 fields 100 people = 20 players per field.:(

Indigo
04-13-2004, 01:40 PM
Your only choices are Orlando Paintball,Paintball World or Als Army Navy.Orlando Paintball is alright but it's the best out of the three with two indoor fields and three outdoor.Now Paintball World moved some time ago to Clermont which is a little ways from Orlando and they only have one very small indoor air ball field.And Als Army Navy has one woodsball field,I've never played there but I heard it wasn't good at all.

Lee
04-13-2004, 06:23 PM
kissimee: http://www.osceolaextremesports.com/

3j is in oviedo. not much of a field really, but alot of pros practice there. good luck finding that one. i've only been there once and have no idea how t get there again, sorry.

oes i hear is decent, but never been there. it's been reccomended by some friends though.

rdb123
04-13-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Head knight of Ni
Orlando paintball is Okay but the indoor sucks because of the wet sawdust. Went there on sat. and over 100 people were there.:eek: 5 fields 100 people = 20 players per field.:(

You mean 206. ;)

Head knight of Ni
04-15-2004, 08:20 AM
Do you work there rdb123? And I meant playing at one time. :p

rdb123
04-15-2004, 06:05 PM
Do you work there rdb123? And I meant playing at one time. :p

No I don't work there. Derek behind the counter told me there were 206 people. The next day I think, Sean was asking if they had to turn away people because of a lack of rental equipment. Wayne, I think, told him they had to tell a few people there was a waiting list for equipment. Now, I remember Sean told me once that he had about 200 rental markers at OP and it would make sense there were over 180+ players at one time.

Keep in mind around 1-3PM, that charter bus full of 70 or so frat boys was there in addition to the already packed parking lot.

Head knight of Ni
04-15-2004, 06:13 PM
Touche, and those frat guys were utter ***-holes. I also noted tht thee was a young new ref there. What gives I thought you had to be at least 18 to be a ref, Or can you just work the fields and the register. :confused: :cool:

rdb123
04-15-2004, 06:17 PM
That young ref is Travis--he's a good kid. At OP, you usually have to apply for the job, then go through 2 weeks of on the job training where you're basically an older ref's female dog.

Those frat guys left before I was able to hop on the field. Darn.