PDA

View Full Version : Problems

LeadBasedPaint
10-01-2001, 10:34 PM
I know its hard to believe, but my minimag is having problems. Problem number one. When I screwed in my 20 oz. tank it spewed air everywhere. It wouldn't seal for anything. Then my friend screwed it into his gun (a spyder) and it worked just fine. My brother put it into his T98 and it worked just fine. I put it back in my gun, and there goes the air again. Then I put in a little brass eagle 9oz and it worked just fine for the game. Then the wierd thing was when I came home I tried screwing the 20 oz again and it worked just fine!! This was after it had been used for a while (after the game) so the presure was lower. Also when I was screwing it in the first time I was holding the tank and gun upside down, and then the time it worked, the tank and gun were horizontal. Could that be the prob? Holding the gun verticle? The thing is that I screwed the BE tanks in upside down and they worked. I am thourougly confused.

Problem number 2. Ball chopping. Bad ball chopping. I had some of the worst ball chopps I have seen during that game. Was I short stroking the trigger? I don't think it was a loading problem cause I just bought a brand new revvy. Maybe the chops were when it was off.

Please help. Thanks.

LeadBasedPaint
10-02-2001, 12:10 AM
Come on! Doesn't anyone have a solution? You don't even have to answer both questions.

pharcyde
10-02-2001, 12:18 AM
1)where was it leaking from? what kind of hoses do you use?

2)it could be many factors, short stroking, bad paint, bad paint-barrel match, your nubbin, revy off, p/f plug etc.

LeadBasedPaint
10-02-2001, 04:34 PM
It was spewing out at the vreticle adapter where I screwed it in. Also it was spewing out of the two tiny holes in the side of the vert. adapter. You know what i'm talking about right?

Maybe the chopping was due to the powerfeed plug. Now that I look back the more I think about it the more I thknk it was the plug. At one time the balls weren't loeading at all. I had to push them past the plug into the chamber. That was after the break.

FeelTheRT
10-02-2001, 04:47 PM
ok, reteflon the threads and put an o-ring inside where you screw the tank in. That should solve the problems.

LeadBasedPaint
10-02-2001, 05:00 PM
reteflon the treads? How do I do that?