PDA

View Full Version : Mag upgrades

finnmanpa
04-13-2004, 01:57 PM
Hey everyone, this is my first post, this forum rocks!

I have enjoyed many years of trouble free service with my level 7 Classic Mag, completely bone stock I may add, and proud of it. Got it back in '95, and it is still my main squeeze on the field. I would like to upgrade, so a few simple questions here for clarification. The 3 upgrades I am looking at are X valve, Level 10, and ULE trigger

1) The new X valve will drop right into my existing body, and comes standard with the level 10?

2) ULE will drop right into the X Valve?

Also, I am interested in the Deadlywind hAir trigger when it arrives, looks awesome!!

3)Can someone tell me if I were to get the above mentioned upgrades now, would they all work when the hAir trigger comes out?

I wouldn't want to get the ULE, for example, only to find it has to be replaced with something altogether different for the hAir to work.

Thanks, Jason

Eric Cartman
04-13-2004, 02:09 PM
Welcome to AO!

The answers to questions 1 and 2 are yes. As far as question 3 goes, apparently the hAir trigger does NOT use the ULT, it uses the standard on/off that comes with the x-valve so you may want to hold off on that for now.

Cheers!

finnmanpa
04-13-2004, 02:14 PM
Thanks Eric,

Looks like I'll go with the X Valve, Level 10 upgrade for now and see what the happens with the release of the hAir trigger.