PDA

View Full Version : my new ULE emag!!

barberjohn
04-13-2004, 03:09 PM
im excited, so i just felt like going with everyone else, and put up my new gun. it is a totally ULE, yes, including the rail, with 3.2 software and the warp came with it too. the only thing that isnt ULE, but is slightly, is the rail, which just has the hump milled off, which you cant really see in the pics. im thinking of annoing the frame either black or blue, or maybe just leave it the same, since it and the sight rail go nicely with each other, but your input is much welcome. oh, and i like the sight rail, and there is nothing any of you sight-rail-haters can do about it:D . lmk what yall think!

pics:
http://www.jayloo.com/lib/get_file.php?id=2200
http://www.jayloo.com/lib/get_file.php?id=2201
http://www.jayloo.com/lib/get_file.php?id=2193

angelbeast24
04-13-2004, 03:12 PM
take of the sight rail and get everything ano'd the smae color maybe i sexy dust black or something

FreakBaller12
04-13-2004, 03:13 PM
nice marker man, looks a bit like mine.
How do you like the warp and the weight of the warp and emag. I am thinking of warping my ULE'd emag.

barberjohn
04-13-2004, 03:14 PM
im thinking of doing that too, but then i will either have to get a color that goes with the warp, or buy new shells for it, which is a bit of a pain. still not sure until i get the cash flow. as for the warp, i like it, but im not sure if i will stick with it until i get to play with it in a game. it is a bit heavy, with the halo and the warp, but easily playable.

tony3
04-13-2004, 03:30 PM
Lose the drop;)

Get rid of that site rail for heaven sakes!

Altimas
04-13-2004, 03:31 PM
hehe Reoccuring Drop Nazis....

barberjohn
04-13-2004, 03:34 PM
well, since my tank is quite large, i dont think ill be losing the drop anytime soon. i dont know about you, but i like being able to get really tucked in with my gun, and a large drop allows me to do just that. IS THERE NO-ONE WHO LIKES THE SIGHT RAIL!!?? i guess im the only one then:( :D .

phantomhitman
04-13-2004, 04:07 PM
run what you feel comfy with, ....but i have never liked the rails :D i would stick with one color also, but hey-it shoots right!!!??? congrats

jarley77
04-13-2004, 04:13 PM
looking good but i would have to agree with everyone else
lose the sight rail its pointless

Fixion
04-13-2004, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by barberjohn
well, since my tank is quite large, i dont think ill be losing the drop anytime soon. i dont know about you, but i like being able to get really tucked in with my gun, and a large drop allows me to do just that. IS THERE NO-ONE WHO LIKES THE SIGHT RAIL!!?? i guess im the only one then:( :D .

I think it looks good.

jayloo
04-13-2004, 04:32 PM
Great loookin mag. I used to have the same exact setup and it was perfectly confortable. Nice and tight.

Um, personally I never did like those site rails. Looks like you could cut yourself on it.

One more suggestion...Put the links in some img tags so we dont have to click on them.

Jason

Chojin Man
04-13-2004, 04:37 PM
How much did that bad boy set you back?

barberjohn
04-13-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Fixion

I think it looks good.
thank you very much:D !! jayloo, i dont really know how to do that, but im guessing you use , am i right? cojin, it really didnt set me back, since i traded for it, but if you count what i spent on my last gun, probably around 800. i seriously dont know what everyone's beef is about the sight rails. yea, maybe you can cut yourself on them, but they contrast the whole tubular look, and make it less smooth looking, which, IMHO, looks a lot better.

edit-- yea, it worked!! that is sooo cool, i never knew i could do that. thanks jayloo!!

Gadget
04-13-2004, 05:13 PM
Nice - but the sight rail spoils the looks....as does the drop (I'm fine with drops, just not that style...flames = tacky).

ramennoodles
04-13-2004, 05:22 PM
looking good, don't like the site rail either, i'd get the wings milled off and anno it "sexy dust black" as was previously stated either that or get everything in black and blue.

barberjohn
04-13-2004, 05:30 PM
ok, for all you sight/big drop nazis, i edited the orgional picks, so take a peek at what is underneath it all^^^^^. oh, and if anyone is willing to sell their old blue ule feedneck, lmk.

durtysoufcraka
04-13-2004, 06:15 PM
barber john...AO- spartanburg SC HOLLA. i just picked up an emag too. that makes 2 more in the sparkle city area. sweetness. love my mag. love yours too rock on AO. see you on the feild some time.

tjmpaintball06
04-13-2004, 08:28 PM
if u r looking for lightweight what are you doing with a warp feed. omg! i dont have anything against warp feeds (ihave one on my emag) but that kinda defeats the purpose of the ule crap. sell the warp and halo and get a richochet apache=lightweight. very nice gun though.

tony3
04-13-2004, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by barberjohn
ok, for all you sight/big drop nazis, i edited the orgional picks, so take a peek at what is underneath it all^^^^^. oh, and if anyone is willing to sell their old blue ule feedneck, lmk.

Just get a new feedneck, most people like rogue necks.

barberjohn
04-13-2004, 09:03 PM
yea, i actually have the stock ule feedneck, as you can see, just it is a bit scratched, and i dont really feel like spending money on a clamping feed.

evan123
04-13-2004, 09:37 PM
That works too. I am just not a huge fan of warp since i like to switch hands with my guns depending on which side of the bunker i come out of. I reall like the combo of blue black and silver. Very nice man, very nice,

chasden
04-13-2004, 09:42 PM
An extremely nice mag you got there, guy. I like the way it all comes together, the black and chrome and blue bod. And the Kaner is a great barrel (I used it for a couple of years on my old Orracle).

Cheers! :D

-Tab
04-13-2004, 10:16 PM
lose the rail
lose the warp
anno the trigger frame blue

Just my opinion. That is one amazing looking e-mag though. nice work.

tony3
04-13-2004, 10:18 PM
get a longer barrel and its got my signal of approval:D

Buff
04-15-2004, 10:19 AM
I like the site rail:D
and why does nobody like the drops?

barberjohn
04-15-2004, 02:41 PM
lose the rail
lose the warp
anno the trigger frame blue

Just my opinion. That is one amazing looking e-mag though. nice work.
not sure why i would lost the rail, since it has already been milled out on the inside. the only way i would get a new rail is if i got a karta, which wont be for a while. i dont like the warp, but i may just hold onto it so i can say i have one :D . i was trying to decide whether to ano the frame blue or black, and im more on the side of blue now.

get a longer barrel and its got my signal of approval:D
i usually use the 12 or 14" tip on the kaner. i was only using the 10" so that you could see more of the gun, and less of the barrel.

I like the site rail:D
and why does nobody like the drops?
thanks, so do i. im not sure why everyone is so critical of big drops, but im thinking it is some sort of fad going around. i guess since the pros dont use drops much anymore, everyone else has to lose them to look cool, even though they are more comfy to use :rolleyes: .

WARPED1
04-15-2004, 03:54 PM
I like the sight rail............

barberjohn
04-15-2004, 04:01 PM
ok, so thats no sight rail-7, sight rail-4, including me. all of the sight rail lovers, unite :D !

edit- is there no way to take your sig off on this new system?

TraXeR
04-15-2004, 04:19 PM
Keep the drop and the rail, I love em both! That emag is smokin' sexy!

:D :D :D

Aliens-8-MyDad
04-15-2004, 05:17 PM
lose the sight rail and save weight, if u dont accually use it whats the point except more weight... to become fully ule you must not use it anymore...

barberjohn
04-15-2004, 05:23 PM
i know i know. i think that it looks good, and 1 oz isnt really going to matter when you put a full halo, drop, barrel, and tank on there. i cant really decide which looks better, with or without, but if i get a black ule and the frame anoed black, then it is gone.