PDA

View Full Version : want to buy xmag new.

kauai_paintball
04-13-2004, 03:55 PM
hello, i was wondering if anybody knows how i can order an xmag. i have decided that because of there unavailability and the fact that they are going to stop making them that i should buy one(cristmas/bday present remember?)
Pls halp, I want new not usedb

AcemanPB
04-13-2004, 03:58 PM
I would hit up the dealers section. I'm sure there are a few paintball shops that have an X-mag or two on the wall.

MagKid04
04-13-2004, 04:05 PM
I'm pretty sure they have a couple for sale at www.paintballgear.com or at 888paintball.com

funkmunky56
04-13-2004, 06:00 PM
there is a paintball store in Davison, Michigan, called RJ Performance. They do NOT have a website, and I don't know their phone number offhand...

BUT

I've gotta run up that way in a week or two. So, if you were willing to call information, get their number, and get a hold of Rick (the owner) to work out a deal on one of his TWO brand new Xmags, I would be willing ro receive your money order, drive it up there, swap for the x of your choice, and ship it to you. The guy's kinda shady, but he DOES have a couple new X's, that he's lookin to dump right now, so lowball him at like 1100ish, and see if he bites. Tell him that you've got someone who's willing to hand-deliver a money order and pick it up, so he doesn't hafta ship. :-D

He's currently got a blue to clear to red fade, and a silver to black fade in. Both of them looked GREAT when Potatoboy and I saw them a couple weeks ago. And I KNOW he's trying to get rid of them.

Let me know... PM me here, or e-mail me at funkmunky@potatoboy.net Peace. --Funk