PDA

View Full Version : Kauai Scenario game (HAWAII RESDIDENCE LOOK HERE)

kauai_paintball
04-13-2004, 04:03 PM
Hello, I was thinking about having a scenario game on the island, and i know of many many people who are intereted in doing this also,that would help orchestrate it. If you live in Hawaii or the mainlan, and would be interested in flying to kauai for a scenario game, pls post, and I am also looking for suggestions for the storyline and scenario. Pls post, I dont like email too much spam :mad:. thanks. yeah we could have prizez if enough ppl want to enter. haha, if people fomr the mainland are looking for the ideal vacation, in hawaii, and with paintball, look no further. all are welcome to post.

Pickle
04-28-2004, 05:30 AM
I was on your fair island last year and was looking for a field but had no luck. I might be there again next year. Where are you at?

kauai_paintball
04-28-2004, 03:36 PM
there is a field in Puhi, Which I very highly reccomend. It is a speedball field. You take a left at KCC(kauai community college) and go down the road. you pass the "puhi industrial district" sign, and then keep on going untill you see a two dirt roads on the left side seperated by palm trees. take the second one, and thats where it is. They have all day compressed air for 5$, and co2 fills for 5$ each. They have the good draxxus paint(red shelled) for 45$ a case, or the yellow brass eagle water paint for like 30$ i think.

Target Practice
04-28-2004, 04:22 PM
Hey, I'll be in Hawaii at the end of July. I was gonna get around to asking ya where I could play over there.... Sounds cool.

Pickle
06-06-2004, 05:54 PM
If you are still looking for pb in Kauai email my team mate. He should be able to help you out.

breck@caltrop-guerrillas.com

LawnGnome7
06-07-2004, 06:56 PM
ill be in hawaii at the end of july but i dont think ill be doin any paintballing, but i wish i could