PDA

View Full Version : Nitro Duck Plasma Tanks?

Dryden
04-13-2004, 07:58 PM
I'd been debating selling my Nitro Duck 68/3000 Micro-Reg and buying a 68/4500 X-Stream, when today I noticed that Action Village has the new Nitro Duck Plasmas in for $209.99.

I checked ND's site out, and there's nothing about the Plasmas other than a worthless Shockwave animation (what else is new with Nitro Duck's site? :rolleyes: ) After searching around a bit, I found that it's the new preset reg that they're selling to replace the 8 year old micros, and comes in both 400psi and 800psi models.

I was wondering if any AO'ers have an 800psi Plasma, and what do you think about them?

Of course, I stopped by pbreview - always good for a laugh - and found this Earth stopping review:
this is a great tank! i'v had it for 3 months and its never failed to do its job. it last for a very long time. it's virtually indestructible. it's very reliable and it even makes my gun quieter! it improves my gun and it makes it shoot farther, more consistent, and more accurate! it's a must for any marker you get!Wow ... stealth, accuracy and distance?!?! Geez, how can I go wrong with a recomendation like that?! :rolleyes: :p

SeeK
04-13-2004, 11:38 PM
Doesn't it also put backspin on the balls and makes them go twice as far with no bouncers?

The Deacon
04-13-2004, 11:52 PM
I hear they wash your car for you too if you keep it in a tank cover.

digitard
04-13-2004, 11:57 PM
Thats only if you use a ND tank cover.

Other covers aren't sprinkled with the magic Duck dust that causes your tank to come alive and grant you 3 wishes once a year.

Duck Hunt
04-14-2004, 12:28 AM
I have a Nitro Duck 86/4500 preset Plasma tank, 800psi, I shoot a Piranha Pro E and it does the job for me! no problems here.

Sean