PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for the video AGD!

FiTiRPiLiT
10-02-2001, 09:22 AM
I just received the E-mag video from AGD. It is very clear and easy to follow. The camers looks over Tom's shoulder as he goes about disassembling then reassembling the E-mag. He explains what each and every part is and what it does. He also explains the different firing modes (manual and electric) and how to adjust the trigger pull. It was very thorough and I now feel confident taking apart my own E-mag! Thanks AGD!

gimp
10-02-2001, 09:47 AM
Yeah, it was nice that it went into the details on how to take apart all the electronics and stuff. I havn't messed with that yet. I like when you flung the allen wrench taking the battery pack off too. :) That was funny. I was dissapointed that there wasn't any "performance section", where it shows the gun shooting real fast with a halo and warp, and some killer target shooting like in the first video. It would be cool to show the old clip with the guy from swarm shooting at like 7bps, and then a clip of the emag shooting at 16bps. I like this video much better than the RT one, it's very informative. Good job.