PDA

View Full Version : Cypress Hill on Leno

ubooze
04-13-2004, 11:42 PM
Cypress Hill was on Leno and B-Real was wearing his Stoned Assassins jersey. After they finished singing, B-Real gave Leno one of their jersies with the lettering "The Jay man LENO".

B-real also wore a flex-fit hat that looked like it had "Vaporworks" written on the back, but I couldn't tell.

This is the second time in the last two weeks CH has promoted paintball. The first time was on the local station Q101 and they said they try to play wherever they go and how they beat Will Smith.

1stdeadeye
04-14-2004, 07:03 AM
Nice publicity! Any news is good news!

phantomhitman
04-15-2004, 08:49 AM
he really promotes the sport. i am glad to see him have a love for the game.

Skywalker
04-15-2004, 08:56 AM
Cypress Hill is the shiznit, but I think they would give paintball a bad name.

Chronobreak
04-15-2004, 09:53 AM
how would cypress hill give pb a bad name? I think its great publicity

Skywalker
04-15-2004, 10:15 AM
I didn't really mean bad image, but you know they were playing they were prolly baked as hell, which doesn't say much for safety.

Chronobreak
04-15-2004, 11:46 AM
i know plenty of people that play that way i dont see a problem with it ude be surprised to find out who of the pros toke it up ocasionaly

Matt1427
04-15-2004, 03:08 PM
Cypress hill is awesome, Ive listened to there music for years. How do they give the sport a bad name? Im glad they promote it, and came on jay leno. Insane in the membrane!! Insane in the brain!!

WARPED1
04-15-2004, 03:44 PM
I liked the jersey, even Jay got one!

Halliday
04-15-2004, 03:50 PM
i know plenty of people that play that way i dont see a problem with it ude be surprised to find out who of the pros toke it up ocasionaly
I see a problem with stoned players. I have to deal with reffing them at the field. When people can't listen to directions, like keeping their goggles on and using barrel bags in the staging area, because they are doped up then I have a problem.

I bet Drew Cary and Will Smith don't play high :)

BlackHalo
04-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Did anyone record it? maybe post a video somewhere...I missed it.

:)

WARPED1
04-15-2004, 03:57 PM
I see a problem with stoned players. I have to deal with reffing them at the field. When people can't listen to directions, like keeping their goggles on and using barrel bags in the staging area, because they are doped up then I have a problem.

I bet Drew Cary and Will Smith don't play high :)I agree with you. People who smoke weed should be drawn and quartered!

Chris42050
04-15-2004, 04:17 PM
Smokin weed is an individuals choice. You dont choose it cool. But dont make decisions for others.
Anyway I was at Jungle Island paintball field a couple of months ago in So Cal and B-real showed up in a pimp navigator and played till it closed. I didnt even kno he played til then.

WARPED1
04-15-2004, 04:21 PM
But it shouldn't be a choice, it's illegal and should carry harsher penalties for people that choose to smoke it. I refuse to see any other choice for drugs as my cousin was shot with a 9mm handgun in front of me because he stumbled across someones pounds of weed stash.

JoyInTheMadness
04-15-2004, 04:29 PM
But it shouldn't be a choice, it's illegal and should carry harsher penalties for people that choose to smoke it. I refuse to see any other choice for drugs as my cousin was shot with a 9mm handgun in front of me because he stumbled across someones pounds of weed stash.

Do you have a problem with alcohol? It's a fact, while alcohol can lower your inhibitions the chemical inbalances it causes can lead to violence, Weed has no such draw backs. You guys shouldn't have been in that area, and if you see it, and you don't own it don't touch it! If you try and steal beer from a convience store, the store clerk could shoot you.

Chris42050
04-15-2004, 04:29 PM
Prohibition doesnt work. Its been proven. The only reason your cousin got shot is because it is illegal. Think about it. If america is free then we should be free to make our own choices.

Edit: Sorry to Steal thread and sorry about your cousin. It sucks no matter what the reason.

WARPED1
04-15-2004, 05:08 PM
Do you have a problem with alcohol? It's a fact, while alcohol can lower your inhibitions the chemical inbalances it causes can lead to violence, Weed has no such draw backs. You guys shouldn't have been in that area, and if you see it, and you don't own it don't touch it! If you try and steal beer from a convience store, the store clerk could shoot you.
It was in our apartment buildings basement, in a box. When we were moving his stuff to get out of there we stumbled across it.
Notice beer is illegal for minors? They tried to make it totally illegal in the 20's, didn't work.

ramennoodles
04-15-2004, 09:16 PM
tobacco and alcohol are both drugs that alter the mind using chemicals. they were the rich whiteman's drug of choice when our country was founded and thus they were legalized, they set in to the culture so much that trying to take them away (so suddenly like prohibiton did) is disasterous and just leads to more crime. they wil for a long time be legal you can can't change that (quickly) but marijauna is illegal and causes lots of crime because of some peoples greed.

warped didn't say they tryed to steal it or even touch it, he said they stumbled across it, if you stumble across somones alcohol you probably aren't going to get shot. i'm not against pot, i think it should be legalized, but as with all drugs (alcohol, tobacco, pot, etc.), it should be administered by the government in a contained area, it would give people their fix and minimalize crime.

i'm totaly against player playing stoned, but not just that, i'd kick them out if they showed up to the feild drunk, i'm not predjudice against people who choose to use drugs, i treat them all equally...without tolerance. Like halliday, when i ref i have a problem with people who can't take directions for their own safety.

Cypress hill is awesome, i remember i used to love listening to their music( still do) and i think that it is great that they are promoting our sport as much as possible. i love it.

isaac.

Digits
04-15-2004, 09:33 PM
I personally don't smoke weed.. But I could care less if people do it.. As long as it's not when their doing something like paintballing, then thats just gay.

ezrunner
04-15-2004, 11:12 PM
We staged next to these guys at the Super7 NPPL in New Jersey last year and they are a blast. Great guys on and off the field. They are very positive for the sport.

-rob

Curly
04-15-2004, 11:16 PM
We shared our staging booth with them in Huntington Beach this year. They were great guys and are definitely going to help us give this sport a great reputation. I couldnt manage to get one of their jersies though. :(