PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Deal W/ PBN

arsonpaintball06
04-15-2004, 10:47 AM
i always hear stories about how bad pbn is..... so im jus wondering whats so bad bout them

Jim

jdev
04-15-2004, 10:52 AM
certain forums there are tolerable.

you want to see bad, visit small talk, and the dynasty forums. they will make you feel like you just lost at LEAST 20 points off your IQ.

Ydna
04-15-2004, 10:57 AM
PBN is a place where every kid with a computer and opinion can come to and swear to other users.

hobbesTZ
04-15-2004, 01:35 PM
PBN is what keeps the used gun market going. Users on that forum are constantly trying to explain why "this is better than that", "ACE is the best thing in the world", and "Timmies r soooo agg".

GT
04-15-2004, 03:16 PM
AKA, AGD, classifeds are really the only good forums. Most of it is just trash talking and utter BS. I love when one 12 y/o makes another 12 y/o gun recomendations. Usually its for some 2k+ rig that niether can afford. The irony is that both end up shooting E spyders that they may use once.

I guess the other ironic part is that everyone on that board is a tourney player since they bag on rec guys so much.

tony3
04-15-2004, 03:19 PM
If you can get past the ignorance and stupid people, pbn can be an awesome forum. It's a lot bigger and has lots of industry people on the boards. They also have the best pic threads :D

WenULiVeUdiE
04-15-2004, 03:22 PM
The regianels are also pretty good. Not much BS aon those forums. AKA, AGD, and ICD forums are pretty good, as well as the cocker forum. WDP is pretty bad, and pump is also pretty good.

TheTramp
04-15-2004, 03:24 PM
The Tribal forum is really good as well.

Granted, it's sort of a limited community but they don't allow a lot of the usual PBN crap to go on.

MrMag
04-15-2004, 03:35 PM
PBN is a place where every kid with a computer and opinion can come to and swear to other users.

And shockerowners is a fascist regime that doesnt allow helpful users post because they are little vaginas that cave to their sponsors :eek:

evan123
04-15-2004, 06:01 PM
If you can get past the ignorance and stupid people, pbn can be an awesome forum. It's a lot bigger and has lots of industry people on the boards. They also have the best pic threads :D

I couldn't agree more. At least everyday i go there and see the best guns on the pic threads. People help everyone in BL and i don't see much flamming even if they are stupid questions. The pic threads like tonyyyy said are incredible. The bst..,incredible. Its just not as "cozy" as AO is. AO feels like a community with a bunch of happy neighbors while pbn is like a city. Note the 10,000 posts a day.

50 cal
04-15-2004, 09:36 PM
PBN is pretty funny. I go there for some good laughs.

Octavian
04-16-2004, 12:03 AM
i firmly agree with Gtrsi; ao has the best forums i have seen anywhere; on a side note...pb nation is a safe haven for people to to get ripped off b/c they dont follow up on basic good trader practices; further people champion their marker as if God shoots it... i understand that people wanna get somethng nice for their marker but they need to be a lil more realistic...

baka
04-16-2004, 12:08 AM
still u can get great deals on pbn, you just have to know what your doing and get as much feedback and info from the person ur doing buisness w/, just common sesnse. And the agd forum there sux sometimes cause arsholes do rome around most of the forums. I agree w/ u guys that Ao is one of the best if not the best forums on the internet, just why did they change there format on me like that.

bunkermaster10
04-16-2004, 12:33 AM
I post a lot on pbnation, or atleast read a lot on there. I like to go there because there are a lot more tourny guys and the AKA forum is pretty kool. But ya AO is more comfy and friendly.