PDA

View Full Version : Stick with RT ULE or get E-mag?

kylyo123456
04-15-2004, 03:28 PM
Right now I have a decked out rt ule, its nice but I was wondering if an E-mag would be way better. My friend is selling an E-mag that still has its fullwaranty card for $670. If I bought it I could put my rt ule on ebay and maybe get around $500.
Is it worth it? How sick is the E-Mag? Are they easy to walk? I am a little gun shy about going electro because I dont want any reliability issues, and hopefully the trigger from the deadly wind video will be coming out.
Please tell what you would do. I dont want to waste money, I am a cheap-o.

Lohman446
04-15-2004, 06:32 PM
Right now I have a decked out rt ule, its nice but I was wondering if an E-mag would be way better. My friend is selling an E-mag that still has its fullwaranty card for $670. If I bought it I could put my rt ule on ebay and maybe get around $500.
Is it worth it? How sick is the E-Mag? Are they easy to walk? I am a little gun shy about going electro because I dont want any reliability issues, and hopefully the trigger from the deadly wind video will be coming out.
Please tell what you would do. I dont want to waste money, I am a cheap-o.

I personally went this route, but kept my RT for backup - I love my e-mag and love e-mode. Two of the people I play with got e-mags so noone harassed them about marker choice, then remvoed the battery and went totally mechanical. So if you want to try, it is very good idea, if you dont like it, you always have mechanical mode

Mag Master 04
04-15-2004, 09:39 PM
my Emag is very fast... its worth every penny :D

TeamNausea
04-15-2004, 09:45 PM
I'd say go for e-mag. ;)

acropilot19
04-15-2004, 10:11 PM
Man...I was in the same boat yer in.
;)
I went Emag tho...and I'll NEVER go back. Mech Mags are good but the E/Xmag is tha next level. :cool:

and,hey...itsa a mag so reliability aint really an issue.

fdrsk8boarder
04-15-2004, 10:26 PM
or you can check out the upgrade that ga devil is offering

devil mag (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=132801) hp?t=132801

if ur worried about reviews paintball times is doing a write up on it very soon