PDA

View Full Version : Agd

Iron Mag13
04-15-2004, 05:54 PM
Hey im back....iv been away for a while. How are u all? any new guns or anything?

THanks Iron

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-15-2004, 08:18 PM
and you are...

Altimas
04-15-2004, 08:19 PM
/wave

-Tab
04-15-2004, 08:27 PM
and you are...

what he said. although, your name does sound kinda familiar.

oh yea - don't listen our get sucked into suicidal snyper's words. look around in the friendly corner for a while, and you'll find out why:) ;)

FalconGuy016
04-15-2004, 08:28 PM
Hey! Welcome back, cant say that I remember you though :) sorry

I got a 2003 shocker! Yay!

Edit: Ya know what? I think I do remember you, from your sig and "Worst speller" thing

Iron Mag13
04-15-2004, 08:31 PM
DENNIS....u dotn know who i am? u should..... lol thats sad...and yes i know he does STUPID THINGS......like getting his finger stuck in a barrel thats stupid.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-15-2004, 08:35 PM
*scratches head*
name is familiar but....AHHHHHHH!

robdamanii
04-16-2004, 08:08 AM
New markers: X-mag and RT Pro ULE
New tech: hAir trigger, logic frames and rails, rogue frames feednecks and rails, Deadlywind's Kartas, cords and dallaras, the Devilmag.
New general: People getting fingers stuck in barrels (snyper, I'm looking at you), people getting hands stuck in pods, clare is still a hottie (was she ever not?), we've got custom jewels for our grips and rails, e-mag and X production is dead, beer is still good, Smart Parts is sue happy, and drops vs. rails has replaced woods vs. speedball as the hot debate.

Bolter
04-16-2004, 08:24 AM
cheating got eliminated in a freak "you cheat your gay" law the government put out. Marshals have all suddenly turned unbiased in France and can actually marshal properly, Angels don't chop paint, especially if you put a loader on it that feeds less than the rate of fire you set it to, drop forwards have found their use in life and they have been melted down and made into chisels.

Oh and I won all events last year. Don't believe anyone that says anything about some Novice team called Dynasty, it was me.......muhuhhahahahaha!

Iron Mag13
04-16-2004, 03:28 PM
yea the devilmag??? pics, info?

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-16-2004, 06:32 PM
...still no clue who you are iron mag, only thing we got in common is that we have one of the same sponsors.

and things u have missed:

SnYpER now wears a stuffed dog as a cup
SnYpER made a t-shirt that reads "Please Shoot My Head" and "Moron W/ Gun"
ClassicMagger is officially an old man
trevorjk can't find I-94
Tom Kaye was silly stringed at the ao meet at CCP
SnYpER finally got nailed in the balls
Tyger is making tons of videos
cphillip is ranting about a deal gone bad
loadsm5 is selling a redz 5.4 harness
miscue likes star trek
...there is a lot more but that's all i got for now

o and one more thing,
i feel sorry for deathstalker who will have me in his car for a VERY LONG hour drive to shatnerball :p (i'll try not to set myself on fire this time)

Cryer
04-16-2004, 06:40 PM
Devil Mag (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?t=132792) Contains pics, stats, and video farther down the thread.

I'm planning on getting one soon.

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-16-2004, 06:47 PM
to save everyone some time here is the video

http://devilsden.tv/devilmag_promo.wmv

Iron Mag13
04-17-2004, 04:51 PM
Ok Dennis Rember me, Master0fDisaste1 is my aim, i was going to w9ork at sexy, and i know all the stuff u posted i know u were the dog for a cup, iv seen your pic, youv gave me your pic.....

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-17-2004, 07:31 PM
*bangs head on desk* i regret ever posting on this thread

robdamanii
04-17-2004, 08:28 PM
You been stalking people again Snyper?

SpecialBlend2786
04-17-2004, 11:57 PM
wow i'm lost.....what's this about a dog!? :confused:

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-18-2004, 06:04 PM
http://jayloo.com/lib/get_file.php?id=870

Head knight of Ni
04-19-2004, 08:12 AM
So how was the finger in the barrel incedent. Did the fire department show? And you set yourself on fire!? I mean I do stupid stuff but you earn your title. :D

SuiciDal Sn Y p ER
04-19-2004, 06:53 PM
well i wasn't literally on fire. i did set my shirt on fire a few times but only for a fraction of a second. Then there was that overnight game accident when it was drizzling and deathstalker was sleeping in the car, so i slept close to the campfire...my clothes were wet so at around 3 or 4am i set my shirt on a stick close to the fire to warm it up and dry it off...i guess i dozed off and at about 4:30 the fire got bigger, burned the stick, and the shoulder area of my t-shirt. But i have no clue how the back part of my shirt was burned...near my butt area.

The finger stuck in the barrel...well after a bit of tugging and yanking i finally got my finger out 15minutes later

Head knight of Ni
04-19-2004, 08:05 PM
My friend gets his finger stuck in his barrel all the time. He still hasn't learned his lesson. :p As for fire remember aerosol cans, gasoline, and BB guns don't mix, But do make one hell of a flame ball. :eek: