PDA

View Full Version : Flatline Regulators on Air Tanks

stormdancer88
10-02-2001, 12:03 PM
Halo,

I have a 4500 tank, not sure why, that has the 1000psi pressure dial on the left as well as the hose feed. On the right is the output pressure and the fill feed. I carry my Warp Feed/Hopper on the right and have a !@#$% of a time seeing the 1000 dial to know how much pressure I have remaining, recently finding out in an 8 minute game that it was not enough. :eek: I was curious if any of you knew if it is as simple as cranking off the dial and refill spigot, threading them with Teflon tape and exchaning sides? I didn't want to take it apart to find out that is was more complicated than that. Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

BlackVCG
10-02-2001, 12:14 PM
Yes, you can swap the guages to either side. Just use some thread sealant when you put them back on. Also, with the Flatline you can just loosen the two screws that hold the stainless band to the cradle arm and pivot the Flatline so the guages are at a better angle so you can read them.

stormdancer88
10-02-2001, 12:20 PM
Can I only switch the gauges? I want to switch a gauge and the tank refill nipple. Also do you think teflon tape should work for that (that is what is on it now, how I got it) or should I stop and grab some 3M sealant on my way home? Thanks agin for all the Help!