PDA

View Full Version : Cant decide on a tank please help

darkfury
04-15-2004, 07:46 PM
I just got a ULE Custom RTP with the works

I need a good tank and cant decide please help me out.

What kind of tank are you running on your mag and how do you like it?

Price is no issue. If AGD still made the flatline i wouldnt be talking about this right now.

Thanks

Mike

P8ntBallBoom
04-15-2004, 08:19 PM
Why not get a flatline? I'm sure there are places you can get them. Try eBay or look on the threads here. Every once in a while, they will pop up.

PBGear still has them listed, but there aren't any in stock. Which probably means there never will be.

Otherwise, go for that new NitroDuck XStream. Its a screw in adjustable! Go to their website and check it out. I know of an online store you can buy them from if you want one.

And don't you dare buy a Smart Parts tank. :mad: LOL

Hoen

SpecialBlend2786
04-16-2004, 01:23 AM
I second the NitroDuck X-Stream. Sells for about $240, and has a 4500 tank coated with Tuff skin, 5 yeah hydro date. Pluss it is a screw in adjustable like P8ntBallBoom said.

REDRT
04-16-2004, 02:50 AM
:( No flatline! Boy, I've been out of this sport way too long! Well anything I say might be dated. My old Air America has never gave me a lick of problems, heavy, but now they have carbon wrapped I'm told. :D

Vanced
04-16-2004, 03:17 PM
I have a pair of Air America 68/45 Apoc's ... Never had a problem with either of them. They have nearly AGD quality, support, and Warrenty ... IMHO the only drawback is weight but to me. Size was always much more of an issue than weight... I like the simple design of the apoc, it is fully adjustable, the ability to have both the input and output gauges side by side and right in easy view ( I replaced the stock gauges with micro gauges since the stock gauges are too big to do this) It has clean and simple hose connections because you can put them on what ever side you choose so the entire reg is reversable. It also has a built in Dovetail and comes with a mouting rail.

So it comes down to the same as 99% of other questions in paintball... There really isn't a right or wrong answer and just go with what you like best and what you are most comfortable.

Just another worthless virtual 2 cents for ya...