PDA

View Full Version : Dye Crock-lid Pods

No sKiLLz
04-15-2004, 08:40 PM
These pods don't lock. I just bought a set and it's nothing more than a hinge that forces the lid open. They don't have any more "locking" qualities than your standard pod.

However, they are made of really good plastic, hold ~160 rounds of paint, and they are very easy to open.

Just wanted to warn you all about that.

Wc Keep
04-15-2004, 08:50 PM
i could have told you all about these pods being not up to par. stick with fatboy pods.

Digits
04-15-2004, 09:35 PM
i could have told you all about these pods being not up to par. stick with fatboy pods.

I broke one of my fatboy lids.. Before I even used it :(.. But I dropped it directly on the lid when it was open so ya.. I wish they would pop all the way back though because they are pretty easy to break right now.. You just have to drop them on the right spot.

phantomhitman
04-15-2004, 09:45 PM
i have a large shipment coming in. i will give my review too. thanks for the heads up no skillz

cris8762
04-15-2004, 10:24 PM
i've heard that the new dye pods are crap, but i want more detailed pics and a better review

right now i'm using the new fatboys with recessed lids, but if you dont close htem, there's a 50% chance you're gonna snap the lid off!

last weekend i broke 2 pod lids and a halo lid, it was a bad day (not really cuz it wasnt my halo, and i have like 30 pods, but still, it was slightly annoying :D )