PDA

View Full Version : E-mag valve Question

laner
04-15-2004, 09:58 PM
I am thinking of getting a mag of this guy but i'm not sure if it can get ULT or not. Will I be able to put ULT on a e-mag valve with the serial Em00444? Let me know because I'd like to be able to put ULT on it if possible.

P8ntballr4life
04-15-2004, 10:54 PM
FYI: ULT's are not recommended for use on Emags or Xmags. It is said to only make it slower.

Also, stock eMag triggers are a bit tough due to magnets and trigger length. But it is fully adjustable and the boards are definately capable of ripping on the emag if you set it up right. Just ask aroud and search the AO automag tech section in the forum for trigger mods on an emag. I have seen it before.

Let me know if you don't find it, I will try to find it for you. -Ian

BTW, I have an emag with an earlier serial number than yours and it is faster than my dark angel was. :D

laner
04-16-2004, 12:21 AM
so sorry for not specifying but it's a mech mag..e-mag valve,intelli,ule and all.wondering if that valve can get ULT if it's mech?

Janitor
04-16-2004, 01:59 AM
I think that you can, I have a Emag valve for my mech mag and it can have the ULT. And the serial number is lower then yours but I did buy it used.

athomas
04-16-2004, 09:12 AM
You had better verify that the on/off assembly uses the two o-ring on/off top assembly. My emag valve is 394 and it only has one 0-ring and therefore can't use the ULT.

oldsoldier
04-16-2004, 09:34 AM
If it, in fact, is the double oring design (which it should be, only the RTs were designed differently, I believe), then yes, you can. I have one in a mech mag with an emag valve, no problems at all. IT only doesnt cooperate with the emag in E mode...due to electronic firing of the noid as opposed to mech firing...

Dayspring
04-16-2004, 09:35 AM
If I remember correctly, if it was under serial # 1000 on the Emag valves, it was a 1 oring valve, and therefore cannot take the ULT.

However, I would take the on/off out and check. If you see one oring, it's not going to work.

BradAGD @ paintballmaxx.com can mill the valve so that you can use it though.

Janitor
04-16-2004, 12:45 PM
I heard the same thing Dayspring regarding the under a 1000 serial number thing, I bet mine was milled out.