PDA

View Full Version : Texball DVD

vf-xx
04-15-2004, 10:08 PM
I did a search but didn't find a thread already but I got my Texball DVD today.

Looking good, less music than I was expecting and less of me than I'd hoped so far but hey what can I say? I play back which isn't generally glamorus for the camera...

Clare
04-15-2004, 10:22 PM
I got mine too, Thanks Adam! :)

I made the dvd cover to fit a bigger dvd case (the same one as the SC ao meet dvd) but Adam went with the skinny case at the last minute. Hence, why it doesn't fit the way it was intended to (the black edge and text folding over onto the front and back). :(

CodeMA
04-15-2004, 10:23 PM
ya, I cant complain too much... a little more repeditiveness than I was expecting, but not too bad...

They got my one main run in there, so reguardless, Im happy :)

Miscue
04-15-2004, 10:35 PM
!!! Where can I get one?

vf-xx
04-15-2004, 10:44 PM
Q you do a good set of coaching in the first section of the vids.

My only complaint so far is that the chapter divisions don't show up right on my laptop.

Miscue
04-15-2004, 10:45 PM
Q you do a good set of coaching in the first section of the vids.

My only complaint so far is that the chapter divisions don't show up right on my laptop.

I've already been told that I looked like a retard in that vid. Something about flopping around like a fish. :(

vf-xx
04-15-2004, 10:47 PM
Meh it's not that bad.

Clare don't worry bout the cover it looks fine IMO.

I don't understand why people said they couldn't hear me yelling, I can hear myself just fine on the vid :D

Miscue
04-15-2004, 10:48 PM
Meh it's not that bad.

Clare don't worry bout the cover it looks fine IMO.

I don't understand why people said they couldn't hear me yelling, I can hear myself just fine on the vid :D

They missed the part where I was cussing a lot, right? :p I think somebody told me to shut up. I've got a potty mouth... hehe.

Muzikman
04-15-2004, 10:59 PM
Does the slide show at the end work for anybody? It's screwed up on mine and all the pics go through in about 20 seconds.

Load SM5
04-15-2004, 11:01 PM
Mine seems to have a glitch in it. The whole first chatper locks up during the sponsors. And does anyone else's slide show, at the end, go through at mach 9? I can't make any of the pics out.

Otherwise it looks pretty good.

Clare
04-15-2004, 11:25 PM
The slideshow does the same thing on mine! You can try and pause it while it's going at ludicrous speed, though. I thought it was just a glitch on mine.

Cryer
04-15-2004, 11:26 PM
I dont have mine yet :confused: :(

vf-xx
04-15-2004, 11:28 PM
Hrm I just saw the Q fishy in the snake.... LOL

Cryer
04-15-2004, 11:29 PM
when did you guys get yours? today?

Clare
04-15-2004, 11:31 PM
Yesterday.

Cue: Forget the cell phone slide, you need to do that move next time we're at the velvet hookah! :p

vf-xx
04-15-2004, 11:38 PM
ya, I cant complain too much... a little more repeditiveness than I was expecting, but not too bad...

They got my one main run in there, so reguardless, Im happy :)

It's the CodMA Happy dance!!!

Miscue
04-15-2004, 11:40 PM
Well, I guess it's ok to look silly as long as everyone else is entertained. :p

Cryer
04-15-2004, 11:46 PM
Its ok Miscue... I cant claim to be the most graceful guy on the field either...

Whatever gets the job done, right? ;) :o

vf-xx
04-15-2004, 11:47 PM
Hey at least you two are IN the video instead of just in the background....

It's all good tho I still had fun.

CodeMA
04-16-2004, 07:44 AM
ya the opening credits pause a LONG time on the 68 Cal logo...

the slide show... first two pics are fine, the rest have like no delay...slow motion didnt help much eather...

ehehe, ya the coaching and commentary was great, the needed more of it...at least you could rarely hear the backround music played at the feild, I swear If I have to listen to any of thouse soungs fully again Im gonna have to kill something in a not so clean fasion :D

Oh, and did anyone else notice "Out for Fame"(The Sexy Devils that we all are) living up to its name rightly? I know I did ehehe

EDIT: Mine arrived promptly Wendsday....

Mango
04-16-2004, 12:50 PM
Well, I guess it's ok to look silly as long as everyone else is entertained. :p

Dude I live by that philosophy :)

evan123
04-16-2004, 01:10 PM
Where do we send money order/ how much is it/ who do i send money order to?

Someone helpe me out here with the info

GT
04-16-2004, 03:10 PM
Sounds like it might be pretty cool. I hope to order one, anyone see me? :o

Cryer
04-16-2004, 03:32 PM
Yeah, that Brass Eagle jersey got a fair amount of exposure;):p

I think they even got you hangin the flag once or twice :)

I just got it today, watched the whole thing.

I realised... I'm a bit clumsy :o :p

logamus
04-16-2004, 03:53 PM
i just got mine in the mail today, along with my texball jersey (thanks cutis). what a wonderful day it has been. the dvd is good, i really enjoyed it and yes, my slide show is really really fast too. i just thought that it was supposed to be that way, kind like animation or something. i guess its a glitch but its not a big deal. the mango cam at whirly ball is worth the price of the dvd imho, that was greatness.

Cryer
04-16-2004, 03:55 PM
the mango cam at whirly ball is worth the price of the dvd imho, that was greatness.
Yeah, that was great!:p

"We *ehfin* Rule!" :eek:

TraXeR
04-16-2004, 05:30 PM
Just ordered mine! Yay!

adam shannon
04-16-2004, 05:37 PM
ok, i screwede up. i tested the dvd on only 1 dvd player, and one pc drive...after the problem was brought up i tested the dvd on the other 3 players and 3 computers i have...yep the slideshow and intro credits are messed up.

ANYBODY WHO WANTS THEIR DISKS REPLACED WITH CORRECTED ONES E-MAIL ME.... Adam@ShannonMedia.com with your name and shipping address.

Mango
04-16-2004, 05:56 PM
Yeah, that was great!:p

"We *ehfin* Rule!" :eek:

Oh the things we say when we don't know it's being recorded. LOL!

TraXeR
04-16-2004, 06:52 PM
ok, i screwede up. i tested the dvd on only 1 dvd player, and one pc drive...after the problem was brought up i tested the dvd on the other 3 players and 3 computers i have...yep the slideshow and intro credits are messed up.

ANYBODY WHO WANTS THEIR DISKS REPLACED WITH CORRECTED ONES E-MAIL ME.... Adam@ShannonMedia.com with your name and shipping address.

the money i JUST sent you today, will you be sending me one of the 'non messed up' DVD's?

adam shannon
04-16-2004, 07:03 PM
yes yes yes yes...is that long enough for you new software???

the money i JUST sent you today, will you be sending me one of the 'non messed up' DVD's?

TraXeR
04-16-2004, 07:25 PM
yes yes yes yes...is that long enough for you new software???

i hope so.. if not, you'll be hearning about it! lol :D :p I'll be watching it on my comp, my ps2, and my kinda old DVD player. so i hope it runs. *crosses fingers*

GoatBoy
04-16-2004, 11:52 PM
Erm... where do we go to order one of these fine DVD's?

Muzikman
04-17-2004, 12:41 AM
PM Adam Shannon...........

adam shannon
04-17-2004, 04:39 PM
the dvd is over 2 hours 20 minutes including the slideshow. the price is $30 US including shipping.

paypal billing@shannonmedia.com

mail

shannon media
5900 som center rd #321
willoughby, oh 44094

TraXeR
04-29-2004, 04:59 PM
I hate to revive an old thread, but I just got my TeXBall DVD today. After watching it, you guys did a great job. Thanks to Adam Shannon for sending the DVD and thanks to everyone else for making it a great DVD to watch.

A special thanks to Curtis and Clare for making a great AO meet (great speech at the end curtis, Who rules? AO! Who rules? AO! Who rules? AO!).

And to Mango for the whirlyball cam, that was simply hilarious. 'Needs more horsepower!' HAHAHA. Classic.

I got perma grin for like a month now :)

jewie27
05-11-2004, 10:26 AM
I hate to revive an old thread, but I just got my TeXBall DVD today. After watching it, you guys did a great job. Thanks to Adam Shannon for sending the DVD and thanks to everyone else for making it a great DVD to watch.

A special thanks to Curtis and Clare for making a great AO meet (great speech at the end curtis, Who rules? AO! Who rules? AO! Who rules? AO!).

And to Mango for the whirlyball cam, that was simply hilarious. 'Needs more horsepower!' HAHAHA. Classic.

I got perma grin for like a month now :)

That's wierd, you told me that you never watched it.

TraXeR
05-11-2004, 10:37 AM
I thought you meant the TexBall Music vid (which isn't out), not the DVD. My bad. Anyways, leave this to PM's or AIM.