PDA

View Full Version : Macdev conquest

darkfury
04-15-2004, 10:56 PM
Im lookin into a MacDev Conquest for my RT Pro.
Will it work ok it says its low pressure
Check it out at macdev.net
THanks
mike

bunkermaster10
04-16-2004, 12:29 AM
Yea I'm sure it will work... Mac Dev makes my favorite tanks. They are so freaking light! Its for sure the lightest tank I've ever used. I used a 88ci one in my last tourny and it was lighter than my 68ci PMI tank or close to the same weight. :D

sudafed
04-16-2004, 03:26 AM
The conquest is only adjustable up to an output pressure of 650 psi. You might be starving your rt pro if you choose this tank. I wanted to get a conquest myself but my mag requires more pressure. I went with the older style armageddon and it works great, although it is larger and heavier. The wgp adj. might also be a good choice, it is similar in size and weight to the conquest.

GT
04-16-2004, 03:00 PM
They are so freaking light! Its for sure the lightest tank I've ever used.

dynaflow is as light if not lighter. 'quest's on/off sux, trying to get rebuild parts is a PITA!

Dynaflow is the best tank out there, adjustble up to 1k, uber lite, and it has a downline bleed on/off

tony3
04-16-2004, 05:11 PM
Yeah getting a rebuild kit is hard. Not, just call the U.S. distributer for Mac Dev, they are based out of Cali.

angelbeast24
04-16-2004, 05:19 PM
my macdev is nice but it will not work on ur rt and as for the on/off being bad mine has never given me any probelms soo idk what your talkin bout