PDA

View Full Version : BIG SHOT barrel owners, what paint works best for you?

PowerFedMag
10-02-2001, 02:29 PM
accuracy and low ball breakage...
I've only had great luck with ProBall, havent used Diablo yet...

Cha0tic
10-02-2001, 02:34 PM
i think thats a medium bore barrel....

try marbalizers. they are good quality and work well in medium bore barrels.

PowerFedMag
10-02-2001, 02:39 PM
I tried marbs...they seemd good, but ProBall just seemed like it never broke, and it was a little more accurate...
Oh yea, what would you guys recommend as a good velocity, for close to medium range accuracy (no long balling)

~WarpedRT~
10-02-2001, 04:13 PM
I was out at Walmart getting a few things with my girlfriend, and, having nothing to do, I walked around to the paintball section. Low and behold they had tons of new junk. And it is junk, but still, it's new!. Anyway, There were some of those Viewloader guns, and the new Brasseagle ones, and the paint was in newer cases as well. I looked at the nice packaging on the Sharidan paint, and I saw down at the bottom of the pack, "made by Diablo" Since I love Diablo paint, I wanted to test this out. I tried it, and it worked very, very well. No breaks, and great accuracy. For a cheap place to go tahts close, try those at Walmart. Other than that, try Diablo Blaze, or Inferno.

All Star went fairly good through mine, as well as Premium (with a few breaks) and Big Ball.

Miscue
10-02-2001, 04:20 PM
PMI Prems are peachy.

PowerFedMag
10-02-2001, 04:26 PM
and no one ver mentions ProBall! The local hunting shop ppl laffed when I asked if they'ed restock and bragged about Marbelizers...and they say all paint is same bore!