PDA

View Full Version : bored : The annoying paintballer

PowerFedMag
10-02-2001, 02:50 PM
Hey, any of you guys play pball with a group of ppl, and there is like just one annoying kid in the group who gets to yah? Well, since I have the time, I'll tell ya about the one who gets to me...
He's a newbie, with about 5-10 games under his belt.
He has to sneak out to play pball, his mom pretends she doesnt know, his dad would kill him if he knew.
He thinks he's a sniper, he owns a M98, he has a Flatline.
He hardly ever gets shot out.
He often calls out because his sniper flatline breaks balls so much, instead of being shot out.
He has been known to shoot before the local ref. at my pals speedball field says go.
He brags.
He brags to your face.
And lets just see, most recently he's been bragging to everyone about how he "text book" flanked me in a 7 vs 11 person game (me on the 7 man team). After taking down 3 ppl, I decided to go out like a man charging the surviving 4 of his team...I went down, he bragged, saying I got nailed - tho he was not the person who shot me.
He complained and swore becuz he was shot more than once when I shot him from medium range as my friend bunkered him at same time...
heh, there I feel better, I vented...
:)

andrew51
10-02-2001, 03:02 PM
man i feel ur pain-i know kids like that-infact they were an extreme annyoance until just a few weeks ago...........it all started when i recived my mag-the first day i got it i was raring to play and see how my team would do under fire so we had a little tourny with the local morons who thought they were just sooo great at paintball. we started the game-it was going well but i knew they were cheating and i knew i had to stop them-now they are the type that gets scared when they here the thwap of the paintball so i told my team to but out a string of balls on the 2 bunkers-one was staggared back-on three i went for the beutiful and all mighty bunker move. hit the first bunker with guns blazing and lit the kid up and took some cover on the opposite side of the kids bunker-no 1 on there team new i was there- so i went for the second one-this time i hit the guy in the goggles three times-he just looked up at me for a split second before i nailed him-it was pretty sweet-we took a picture of the guy with his mask on so if he decided to brag again wed just show the picture

PowerFedMag
10-02-2001, 03:05 PM
I have a one use camera, I think I'm gunna do that!

User
10-02-2001, 03:07 PM
A recent game with a few friends brought out this one: about 12-13 years old, you could just sense the ego of this kid by the way he talked. Here are a few quotes. :)

"I've been playing paintball for years; I know everything about it."

"If I had my shocker instead (most everyone was using Stingray II's), I would have gotten you, you, you...out."

"Yeah, your gun is pretty decent." (probably comparing it to his almighty shocker, which "broke when it fell into a creek a while ago.") ;)

"You ever get bunkered by an angel? Those things HURT!" (and various other angel-glorified stories.)

"What do you have that set at? That shot hurt worse than a Dark Angel!"

"I could take all you on with my shocker!"

PowerFedMag
10-02-2001, 04:38 PM
I kno, Angels, especially Dark Angels hurt most! I play with my gun set on PAIN!

Miscue
10-02-2001, 04:51 PM
Quit making fun of me.

irbodden
10-02-2001, 05:18 PM
Tell his dad he plays and where the kid hides his gun... :D

magmanpaintball
10-02-2001, 05:35 PM
Yeah there is this kid who has a raptor that plays at my field. He thinks that just cause he can run faster than me that he can beat me every game. He says his raptor is just as good as my mag now that he has nitro. even though i beat him game after game bunker after bunker. it really pisses me off.

Cro§§ƒire
10-02-2001, 06:52 PM
Thank god for feild sponserships so I don't have to deal with this $*&^ :)