PDA

View Full Version : The Waiting is Killing me:

EigerZ
04-16-2004, 02:17 PM
Yeah, I have been into paintball now for a few months and at my brothers/Mom's encouragement have ordered my 1st AGD marker. (Yeah, my mom is pretty cool. My parents run a paintball field near Cody Wyoming and they all swear by the mags.)

I just ordered the ULE Custom -

Pewter Main Body
Bright Black Intelliframe Blade Trigger
ULE Trigger
Evil Pipe - Silver Fade
Pure Energy 88ci 3000psi

(Still trying to figure out wich hopper to get. I was going to get an egg but last weekend I was watching players with them and several had broken lids, battery covers among other problems...is the HALO more durable?)

*** The worst part about this is that AGD has a slow down in shipping the guns out. 7 to 10 days....I can hardly sleep at night ***

Fixion
04-16-2004, 02:35 PM
If I were you, I'd be calling AGD day and night; "Did you ship my gun yet? How about now?" :D

mikebridge
04-16-2004, 02:59 PM
eh, i'm still waiting for them to get the black CF ule bodies back in stock =(

Chronobreak
04-16-2004, 03:03 PM
dont even get me started on waiting on agd....il just say dont expect them to be in as much of a hurry as you

EigerZ
04-16-2004, 03:56 PM
My original choice was the black ULE mainbody but I settled with a Pewter to get it here sooner. I still think it will look good with the Silver Fade Pipe kit...I hope:

EigerZ
04-16-2004, 05:48 PM
It gets worse!!! - Just got an e-mail for AGD - Another Weeks delay! No shipping the ULE's until April 26th...ahhhhhhhhh - The vendors making the "parts" are not meeting the promised deadlines...you know how it goes...

Joni
04-16-2004, 06:58 PM
The plastic in eggs are crap. I know, I have one. Maybe you should consider getting an X-boarded rev? It should keep up with the ULE-mag 99% of the time, and the final 1% you have lvl10.

warbeak2099
04-16-2004, 09:17 PM
Bah, if you want to avoid breaking, don't get a viewloader at all. Yea, a HALO would be more durable than an eggo. It'd also be faster and more consistant. I just got a Qloader and I'd recomend it to you except I haven't gotten to shoot with it yet because I haven't gotten my RT Custom yet!!!! I know how you feel. I ordered mine from Logic and Ryan there says it could take a month. That was two weeks ago so I've reached the halfway mark. I think I've chewed about five layers of skin off of my lips....

68magOwner
04-16-2004, 10:21 PM
get an apache for the hopper, cheaper, lighter, faster, lower profile, more durable, holds as much paint, and has better customer service than an egg

EigerZ
04-23-2004, 12:32 PM
Well, got another message from AGD - new custom ULE may start shipping on Monday unless you wanted some specific parts. Luckily I didn't order those so hopefully the gun will be here next week. I hope she is worth it - This will be my 2nd gun - 1st is a tipman 68 :) Should be able to shoot a little faster with the ULE

Paintball_4_Fun
04-23-2004, 12:51 PM
Well, got another message from AGD - new custom ULE may start shipping on Monday unless you wanted some specific parts. Luckily I didn't order those so hopefully the gun will be here next week. I hope she is worth it - This will be my 2nd gun - 1st is a tipman 68 :) Should be able to shoot a little faster with the ULE

I did i orderd a Blue cf ule body :( I went to the Rt ule order form and it has a date of 5/17 for the blue ule... man that just sucks.

RoadDawg
04-23-2004, 12:56 PM
Ricochet Apaches are good hoppers. Feed just as fast as a yboarded egg, hold 190 balls, lighter then the Halo and Eggy, is shorter then an Eggy and has adjustable orings to fit different feednecks.

EigerZ
04-23-2004, 01:54 PM
I think they should have prepared for a "mad rush" on these parts and guns when they dropped the price - I mean, the stock RTP was going for over $600 - and now you can get a totally customized ULE RTP for under that price -

It's such a great deal I guess I will just hang in there-

Gauntlet
04-23-2004, 01:59 PM
Yes, very sweet deals!

But on hopper selections I'd have to go with a revy/reloader. Light, small, and fast enough. A Halo is overkill for RTP. You could use an egg, but it's so fragile. And with a lvl 10 you don't need such a fast hopper.

AGD
04-23-2004, 03:27 PM
We have been caught short with the spurt in demand for the custom RTpro's. We are catching up as best we can the guns are going out this week.

AGD

EigerZ
04-23-2004, 03:39 PM
We have been caught short with the spurt in demand for the custom RTpro's. We are catching up as best we can the guns are going out this week.

AGD

Great News!!!! - I am jumping up and down in my cubicle...getting strange stares from those who sit around me:)

jefbarn
04-24-2004, 01:58 AM
I too can't wait to get my new marker. There is still some hair sitting next to my computer (with possibly pieces of my scalp attached) from when I read Joann's email last night. I ordered mine with a blue X-valve, so I fear my wait may be even longer...