PDA

View Full Version : I hate thieves!

Zumina
10-02-2001, 03:12 PM
Grrrr!! I just had my J&J 2 peice and my Jacko pack stolen by one of my brother's friends. I got it back after calling the little itshay's parents and telling them what happened. Now, his parents are forcing him to pay me the value of the now returned stolen equipment. However, I just took a look at paintballchannel.com, and my troubles pale in comparison to that unfortunate store in North Carolina. Sounds like a group of hoods shut their whole operation down in one night! That just pisses me off. After all the paintball industry has done for it's players and customers something like this has to happen. Thieves really bite. Get a job, make some money, and buy the stuff you want! You'll feel a hell of a lot better having done so.

2000Sabre
10-02-2001, 05:46 PM
You're right. Stealing people's gear is really lame. I've recently experienced a theft while playing at a local field ($70.00) Two weeks later at the same field so did one of my teammates (1500 rounds of paint). Unfortuantely, we can no longer trust other players or spectators while we're at or on the field. Time for locked gearboxes,lockers and supervised staging areas. It's a shame that it's come to this but that's what our society is now.