PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone had any problems with topgeek.com?

Wynken
04-16-2004, 04:09 PM
I'm curious is anyone has had any problems with ordering from topgeek.com. I ask because I ordered some halo shells just about a month ago. They told me they shipped a couple weeks ago. Since then I haven't received my shells, nor I been able to get a hold of them.

Is this a common problem?

Major Jam
04-16-2004, 04:21 PM
I have not had any problems with TopGeek.com. My Halo B, with rip kit & z-code came from them in 3 days priority usps with tracking number. I paid with PayPal.

FallNAngel
04-16-2004, 04:49 PM
I was originally going to order through topgeek but he never got the empire halo's in he said he would and the thread in the dealer forum is pretty much abandoned... Personally, I'll head over to Warped and pay a few bucks more and know I have it.

aznpharm
04-16-2004, 06:10 PM
the only problem I had was I ordered something and it took 2 weeks to come in... I kept on emailing them and no response... then I found out they don't respond to their paypal account email address... hehe needless to say I was embarrassed

thecavemankevin
04-17-2004, 10:04 AM
you might want to toss a link up to this in their dealers thread. that way they can answer questions here.

you guys are making me nervous, i just ordered some stuff from them and now am a little worried

PissedGodzilla
04-17-2004, 10:07 AM
I have had nothing but good deals from TopGeek. Maybe you are emailing the wrong addy, cause he has always been very fast with responding to any questions I have ever had...

aznpharm
04-17-2004, 10:47 AM
just to clarify... they ARE good dealers... just don't send emails to the same place that you send paypal... look on their website for their support email...

also mine was late because they needed to order it from oddesey

Wynken
04-17-2004, 11:29 AM
Hmm... I'm getting some mixed replies. I still haven't recevied a reply, and I emailed their info address and not their paypal address. I sent them an email canceling my order, I guess I'll see if that actually happens.